Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mina Synd

Funky Dreams

Recommended Posts

okie... so yah i had some curious dreams last night. but they were so epically awesome i thought i might mention them here xD

first one...

i dreamt that i was at a celebration ceremony, honouring the C&C3 champion (who looked kind of like a teenage neo funny enough o.O) except when after a couple of minutes of watching them (for some reason it was in the nevada desert) i realised i was naked. so i hid behind this pile of material that happened to be there and continued watching. suddenly they all turned to face me and a plane flew by overhead, and the material started flying away. so i grabbed it... i ended up getting dragged into the air, nakie and all and the banner unfurled to say "you're on national tv" XD and i let go and landed on a giant cushion and ran off with all the camera men running about yelling "who was that streaker? :o"

 

second one...

i dreamt i was playing a game where you design a robot, kind of like armored core... you could walk, drive or fly... and you had to hunt down the 11 other players o.o and it wasn't just one map... it was 12 maps interlinked with portals, and you could destroy each area o-o so you'd eventually get left with one map or in the inbetween area where all the portals link xD it was freaking AWESOME. i'm hoping somewhere there is a game like that out there but i doubt it... when you killed a person you could steal some of their parts and money :o

Share this post


Link to post

You have some weird ass dreams..... and you can remember them so vividly and with details.

 

Doesn't everyone dream while they sleep?

Share this post


Link to post

I must agree with Sonic, your dreams are unusual.

 

I only remember the odd dream, most I usually forget by the time I get out of bed. But I'll had some weird ones. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post

I've had a dream before that I remembered so well, and was so intriguing, I made it into a cartoon a week or so afterwards.

I don't always forget mine.

 

 

Doesn't everyone dream while they sleep?

What is the point of that question?

 

 

they were so epically awesome i thought i might mention them here xD

first one...

Your public nudity dream was so awesome, you had to write it down for us? Seems like further proof of your masochism...

Edited by Nmenth

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't had a dream/nightmare since I was a kid. Bummer, they were always cool too.

 

Nmeth, wtf is worth sharing in your eyes? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Nmeth, wtf is worth sharing in your eyes?

I assume you meant me, even though you mangled my name.

 

Do you mean my snippet against Mina's dream? Because that is a pseudo-inside joke off another post that I tried making a link to for those that didn't follow, but when I tested it, I got an error message, so I edited and removed the link so people wouldn't try clicking it.

Share this post


Link to post
okie... so yah i had some curious dreams last night. but they were so epically awesome i thought i might mention them here xD

 

 

Mina please, I dumped you...

 

Do not disturb anyone with your sweet seductive dreams of me....

I know it's hard... but please understand it's over, you can not have me...

 

sorry.

 

Maybe DD can tell you about his lvl 75 paladin or something...

Well, we know he likes the pokemon...

Share this post


Link to post

Dreams are all fun and weird. Though I had one awhile back that simply freaked me out.

 

Sorry to hear about the break up. But the hard part is moving on. (snickers)

 

As we pan around in 3rd person view of an old bar. I see myself and others having a time of our lives. Friends, Enemies, Past love of my life, and Some of them are dead... yet they are there. We joke into the late morning, doing shots of unknown amounts of alcohol. The camera still a 3rd point of view slowly pans to the back of my head until we merge into 1st person view of what I see. Suddenly, a scream breaks over the laughter. A cold chill goes down my back. Everyone looks around to see if they can see where the scream came from. But no one moves from their seat. Curiosity sets in our minds. Some look at me to take the charge into finding the lady's cry's only a minute of sitting around doing nothing. I lead the way as we all go to the backdoor of the bar, which I've never been in. Cobwebs and dust line this place well. open the door to the back alley. Nothing of notice outside, Yet we look onward. Back inside I march to a grand set of steps. Two sets, one up and one going down. No one wants to go down. At the bottom of those steps is an old massive looking door, in which it seems no one has ever entered in years. So others go look upstairs, while I stare upwards at them. Some time passes and they return to say they don't see anything. Then I find myself and only myself going down those intimidating set of stairs. Only three steps down I yell "The party is up here, come on and join us!". Three more steps and I stop, thinking about what the hell could be down here. The camera shifts back into 3rd person again as I stop on the 9th step. Joking, I yell at the door once more "I will not come down anymore than where I am. This is a party and I'm going back to it." I make my way back up the steps and that chill comes back down my spine. In the most evil of evil voices something cries "PARTY?" and I turn around to see what the hell spoke in a dark tune. A demon, standing at the oak door wide open. Looking at me with those empty eyes sockets and before I can act. The demon lunges at me screaming "Let's Party!". From the angle of the camera it's hands must have severed my head from my shoulders and alas... I woke up.

Share this post


Link to post

wow that is pretty messed up xD my normal dreams are either just erotic or nightmares resulting from extreme childhood traumas o.O but since i've been on anti-psychotic pills i've been getting all kinds of weird ones. so many good ones... and i can never remember them, unless they REALLY make an impression on me xD sometimes i get inspiration, sometimes i get acid trips. one time i had a nightmare of shah stalking me. one of my most memorized ones was a freaky one

 

i dreamt i was sitting down and i looked down at my foot, only to notice my big toe had a massive swelling on it. assuming it was something like a water blister or whatever, i cut the top of with a knife. but inside the swelling there is this like, honeycomb stuff with wasp like creatures inside... yah that was a freaky one. when i woke up i felt my toe a little sore and itchy (i had a slight ingrowing toenail at the time) and i totally freaked out and was screaming "AAAAH THE TOEWASPS ARE GONNA GET ME D:" xD but yah... that one messed me up for a few weeks X3;

 

and shah... seductive dreams? o_O the only dream i had of you, you stalked me all day and you and your minions raped me. when i woke up i was shivering, curled in a ball and crying o-o; so seriously cut it out. your little jokes are really messing with my head :\

Share this post


Link to post
and shah... seductive dreams? o_O the only dream i had of you, you stalked me all day and you and your minions raped me. when i woke up i was shivering, curled in a ball and crying o-o

 

Are you so sure it was a dream, or is that what you just keep telling yourself because it's what you want to believe?

Share this post


Link to post

The WTF levels are steadily increasing with every post.. :P

Share this post


Link to post
The WTF levels are steadily increasing with every post.. :P

 

What do you expect when terrorism is involved?

Share this post


Link to post

Something a little more dramatic actually... :/

Share this post


Link to post

eh... don't even joke about that :\ that shizz messed me up. since i've been on the anti-psychotics for the past couple of years, i haven't had many bad memories or traumatic nightmares spring up. then all of a sudden i have a nightmare about shah? i was just getting used to happy random dreams and all of a sudden that happens D: i was scared to sleep for a week and i kept having crying fits because i really didn't wanna experience the R word for the 3rd time...

yah shah's a funny guy but he takes it a little too far sometimes :\

Share this post


Link to post
and shah... seductive dreams? o_O the only dream i had of you, you stalked me all day and you and your minions raped me. when i woke up i was shivering, curled in a ball and crying o-o; so seriously cut it out. your little jokes are really messing with my head :\

 

 

:huh:

 

You do know half of my army is 30 year old virgins, why do you think they lay their lives down so easily...

If they actually had you locked in a room, they wouldn't even know what to do with you... much less have the nerve to talk to you...

 

but rest assured your statement is enough to scared any man away from you.

Share this post


Link to post

Just post a pic of a cake, and be done with this tbh... :P

 

I had a dream just last night that I was playing RA3! :o I only remember that part of the dream, I don't remember anything else.

 

Obsessed am I? :o

Share this post


Link to post

probably xD was it actually the game or was it how you invisioned it to be? o.o cos that could make the difference between obsessed and wishful thinking xD

Share this post


Link to post

I don't recall...

 

So, I'll go with option A, being obsessed is always better than being irrelevant. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×