rEdaSbLood

Mirror's Edge

meeeeeh once again not that thrilled about 24...

anyhow. big tv = fail. you have to sit away from it which takes the whole point away of a big tv. moving away just makes it appear the same size as a small tv. might as well have -normal- sized screens. and why have one really big fancy tv which has to run multiple things?

just get 3 small/medium screens, one for each xD that's what i've got o.o my computer LCD, and an old box tv on either side, one for consoles the other for satellite tv XD

3 tv's would prob cost more...and sitting closer is bad for your eyes...and no its not the same as sitting closer to a small screen....everything on a big tv is BIG....trust me i would know i have one

we've got a fairly large tv. you can see it in my x-mas tree picture o.O but that is downstairs. i don't want a big screen, cos then you have to make the resolution larger to make the mouse cursor and icons and stuff smaller. then everything lags more xD

actually my computer -is- technically fine at the moment. but i'm at the stage where it's literally JUST within the limits... GTA IV is equal to maybe two different things on the specs. may run may not... so i know sooner or later the games are gonna reach the stage where i'm outdated. so i figure i should start upgrading now rather then wait a year and discover i'm stuck... >.>;

Yeah, I was fiddleing with my computer, and plugged it back in and BANG, The PSU Exploded. It was Epic and Loud :D

So now i'm buying parts, New mobo, graphics card and PSU.

Good thing i guess as it was crap.

eyaaaah... see this is why we plug things in the right places, and work out how much power you are using to how much the PSU gives... XD because an "epic and loud" "BANG" is usually followed by your curtain/carpet/wallsocket setting on fire, and everything you ever owned burning... XD

Yeah my ears weren't the same for half a minute. but apart from that everything is fine, Selling the DDR ram now and binning the motherboard and PSU.

... what you couldn't salvage the RAM? or was it just dated or something? o.O; likewise with the mobo...

RAM was only DDR mobo was errr crap

ah fair enough i guess xD but you could probably sell the mobo too... even crappy things can get you money o.O heck, even if no-one wants to buy it you could give it to like, a charity shop or something rather then just binning it. at least someone might get use from it o.o

:haha: I think I'll go to the charity shop tommorrow and hand them a mobo. :P Good one Mina

i'm not even joking there XD if you are gonna throw it away anyhow, why not give it to someone who may be able to use it... for starters, 1) you could make a couple of dollars out of it if you have no soul or morals, 2) chances are there is some third world kid out there who would be happy to get a mobo. then he can send us e-mails saying we have won £1m and all we have to do is send him £100 to cover the postage costs...

xD but yah seriously. someone could use it. heck you could try selling it on e-bay or something o.O; people buy weird things...