Luk3us

Errors - Updated

Yeah I've noticed that one myself after I removed the IP.Downloads add on from the forums. Its a strange one, its seems to come and go.

I've just logged the error with IPS Support. Its probably something simple but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Just an update on that IPS Driver Error. I had IPS Support look at it. You pay them, might as well use their services. Anyway, they traced it back to IP.Downloads, or lack there off. It wasn't 100% removed, there was still a trace of it remaining that the uninstaller tool missed. What was likely happening is that someone's session was getting set as in downloads, even though they weren't able to access it, and when that happened, anyone who went to the online list was seeing the error.

So it should be all good now.

lol.. So the deadly downloads package still reeking havoc. :P

Hopefully this is the end of pesky errors once and for all!

lol.. So the deadly downloads package still reeking havoc. :P

Not any more. Its 100% gone now.

I noticed just now and a few hours back surfing CNCNZ forums was pretty slow, endless loading and such. It has absolutely nothing to do with my internet as I tried other sites and its working fine.

Any error messages? Or just slow loading pages?

Its working perfectly fine me. I've checked the server status and it all looks good.

A few hours back there was this IPS white screen error, about fifteen minutes ago I actually wanted to post something then I couldn't post it and site just loads endlessly. Right now seems like everything is back in order.

It was probably a one time random thing.

FYI.

I've been having a lot of connection timeout errors over the weekend, but that was from home via wifi. I wasn't going to post it until I confirmed it on another machine.

UPDATE

Ok so clicking a link this morning on my home wifi connection I got a white screen (empty firefox screen).

Then 2nd or 3rd link click later, I get the white screen with these error "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Usually I can just press the refresh button and it reloads fine the next time.

Edited by gben

Every now and again, the server has a lot of traffic and can't handle the load. That sort of thing happens and there's nothing Sonic can do to fix it since it's out of his hands, and mine even.