Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Downloads Section Unavailable

Once again I have to apologise for our downloads section being unavailable again. Despite the changes we made to the IP.Downloads script, the same problems re-appeared again yesterday, these problems caused our site to becomes unreachable. So I had no choice but to disable it. I'm presently in the early stages of redeveloping the downloads section and merging it back into the main site. This means the IP.Downloads add-on for our forums will done away with. I can't put a date on when I'll have the downloads section back up and running right now because its a rather large task. But I will try to get done ASAP.

I was just going to grab TFD-patches but then i saw this.

CNC World has those, look here http://www.cncforums.com/new/local_links.php?catid=4

Not again, is there any other way around this?

Yeah like I said, getting rid of it and rebuilding the downloads area as section back on the main site is the best way to go.

The rebuild of the downloads section is progressing well. I've coded the sections, set up a download tracking system, new image display system and begun creating the different pages for various games. It will still be awhile before its complete. Transferring 350+ files is no easy task. But its getting there. The site overall will be better off I feel.

Another update. About 50% complete rebuilding the downloads section. It should be back middle of this coming week

The rebuild of the downloads section is progressing well. I've coded the sections, set up a download tracking system, new image display system and begun creating the different pages for various games. It will still be awhile before its complete. Transferring 350+ files is no easy task. But its getting there. The site overall will be better off I feel.

Another update. About 50% complete rebuilding the downloads section. It should be back middle of this coming week

Both nice!

Both nice!

Yep. Great news! Good work Sonic & ty for the update. :)

Getting closer to finishing this massive task.

Only the TW, KW, RA3 and Uprising download sections to rebuild now. They won't take as long as the older sections though. Then all I have to do is create the main downloads index page and I can reopen the rebuilt downloads section on the main site.