Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stevie_K

Hey

Recommended Posts

Guest Stevie_K

CNCNZ looks really nice these days. I thought I'd drop by so here I am.

It has been long time since I was around last time, and I only remember a few oldies. (Sonic, Luk3us, Fenris?, SovietBO, Alphabear, aso.)

Iv'e grown up with C&C so ofcurse im a fan, and what better place to stick around for a C&C fan than here?

Good to be back. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Howdy pal. Have a nice day, just don't feed that Luk3us, because... In CNCNZ, Malevolence feeds on YOU!

Edited by Malevolence

Share this post


Link to post

As you can see, CNCNZ has been infected with the Malevolence virus in its recent history. It is like a mutation of the Luk3us.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Stevie_K

achnolegded B)

Share this post


Link to post

Hey! I'm a new guy, so we haven't met. Nice to meet you.

 

Haha, I'm listening to your music right now, and I really like it. :D

Share this post


Link to post

My fan club beat me to this thread it seems. Oh well.

 

Welcome to the forums, play nice and try to stay away from the weirdos.. (That is everyone except me FYI). ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome, have a day and a cinnamon stick

Share this post


Link to post
My fan club beat me to this thread it seems. Oh well.

 

Welcome to the forums, play nice and try to stay away from the weirdos.. (That is everyone except me FYI). ;)

 

Since when do YOU have a fan club? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
It has been long time since I was around last time

Were you previously here under a different name?

Share this post


Link to post
Your fanclub, as it were, is an illusion.

 

Since when do YOU have a fan club? :unsure:

 

Well you guys constantly babble on about me, and that is what fan clubs do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Stevie_K
Hey! I'm a new guy, so we haven't met. Nice to meet you.

 

Haha, I'm listening to your music right now, and I really like it. :D

 

Right back at ya. Nice to hear :)

 

Were you previously here under a different name?

 

Tiberiumsun.com back in the days. Also sneezed around here a few years back, I think it was before a major forum update since I had to re-register.

You are quite a name these days you know Sonic :)

Share this post


Link to post
You are quite a name these days you know Sonic :)

Really? That's kind of creepy ;)

Share this post


Link to post
CNCNZ looks really nice these days. I thought I'd drop by so here I am.

It has been long time since I was around last time, and I only remember a few oldies. (Sonic, Luk3us, Fenris?, SovietBO, Alphabear, aso.)

Iv'e grown up with C&C so ofcurse im a fan, and what better place to stick around for a C&C fan than here?

Good to be back. :)

Hey cool, I make that list. I'm note worthy!

Share this post


Link to post
WELCOME! Avoid everyone on this list, keep off the grass and don't feed the Luk3us.

 

 

The other rule for Luk3us is...

Don't have contact with water. We dont want more Luk3us's on our hands.

 

Share this post


Link to post
The other rule for Luk3us is...

Don't have contact with water. We dont want more Luk3us's on our hands.

Is that where Malevolence came from? :omg:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×