Sign in to follow this  
Existor

C&C4 Black Hand - new wallpaper!

Another wallpaper by me, based on "official" concept art for video gaming magazines. This wallpaper have some differents from original conept art (or fan art) - better Blach Hand logo, bigger size, more tiberium and other. :-)

d6cc67d91f96.jpg

1024 x 768

1280 x 1024

1600 x 1200

1920 x 1200

P.S. Oririnal art increased by 3x, sorry for medium quality. Now it's look more pictured

Guest Stevie_K

Well.. I knew there wouldn't go long before you or someone else turned up with a wallpaper of that new "concept" :)

A little hint: Photoshop filters ain't always the prettiest way of creating sharper images.

and btw, in my oppinion its only fair to put your name on it if you drew it yourself ;) (I know putting the "4" in, adding some effects and make outputs in different resolutions can take some time).

Well.. I knew there wouldn't go long before you or someone else turned up with a wallpaper of that new "concept" :)

A little hint: Photoshop filters ain't always the prettiest way of creating sharper images.

and btw, in my oppinion its only fair to put your name on it if you drew it yourself ;) (I know putting the "4" in, adding some effects and make outputs in different resolutions can take some time).

Hm, maybe, but I reworked original art. Same as Hyper with official logo and Kane on Ascension wallpaper :)

Brilliant concept, i love it, the effect dont look right in my opinion, but its still great anyways!