Sign in to follow this  
VampireA05

Apoc & Kane

All of those entrees are terrible. I guess I shouldn't be surprised ):

I think that's standard photographic illusion. It is merely a matter of perspective and angled reflection, they do it all the time in cinematics, you can't take a picture of someone's reflection straight on without the camera being included in the picture, so you off-set them.

I think that's Photoshop.

No **** Sherlock, or at least what Nmenth said.

It is pretty convincing, but I see that Kane pose before. That's why I can't be sure, anyway, sorry, I'm not quite very bright in photography and video editing stuff. I just know the pure basics. In this case, it's a little advanced.

It's very simple, really. Here is a quick diagram to explain how it is done:

tmp-43.jpg

Now every time you watch a movie in which someone is looking at themselves in the mirror, you can remember, they are actually looking at the camera's reflection, not their own.

Calvin: This is what I like about photography. People think cameras always tell the truth.

Calvin: They think the camera is a dispassionate machine that records only facts, but really, cameras lie all the time! Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!

Calvin: For example, I’ve cleared off this corner of my bed. Take a picture of me here, but crop out all the mess around me, so it looks like I keep my room tidy.

Hobbes: Is this even legal?

Calvin: Wait, let me comb my hair and put on a tie.

Speaks to the tour group: now ladies and gentleman, what you see here is how some people can over Analise things, this is a key example of how some people cannot visualize things so this kind sir above posted an image to show how the wonderful picture was taken. and as we move along to......

:P:haha: