Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Drop Pods

I'm re-playing C&C3, if you haven't noticed.

What I noticed is that the new ea logo, and the drop pods in the menu's are pretty close in design to the Zone Trooper Drop Pods. I thought at one stage the tiberium dropping graphics were similar, but due to their open design, I guess not.

I'm a little slow, I'm afraid, because I only just realised that all the infantry for the GDI defence crawler are variations of the Zone Trooper. But what I realised is that due to the TCN, there shouldn't be a *need* for Zone Troopers!?!

(Was that you Mal in last night's game?)

But what I realised is that due to the TCN, there shouldn't be a *need* for Zone Troopers!?!

Supposedly the Sonic Cannons were created to fight tiberium too, but they discovered their practical military use and made them into base defenses. Sometimes things are made which work in a way unintended, but it makes sense to keep using them that way if it works.

Your statement makes great absolute sense that its redundant to see people wearing zone trooper costumes when TCNs are created. However gamers proabbly won't care because mechanized suits seems like a cool factor in sci-fi games, and besides, the suits makes them uncrushable. Maybe you can suggest to EA dev designers to return back with helmet-less zone trooper designs as seen in early beta of C&C3 production. LOL. I'm not sure with the idea of having different forms of zone trooper variations = creative, innovative and original. Oh dear, I'm not even sure.

(Was that you Mal in last night's game?)

Omg I didn't realized you were in that match with me. I took screenshots everytime I played a match and yes I was around everyday. Lol. Good game. Hope to work alongside with you the next time we meet.

Heh - when I saw you... I made you a priority target in the game.

That's what friends are for.

:)

Heh - when I saw you... I made you a priority target in the game.

That's what friends are for.

:)

Thanks, that was traumatizing enough that I couldn't sleep for a week. :rolleyes:

Wow time goes really fast where you are...