Sign in to follow this  
Zombieguy

wow anyone left here?!

sup dudes

It's EXACTLY 3 years since I last came here and made 2 topics. So the story goes I stuck with Renegade and this game killed all my other games and I have been playing Ren non-stop for the last 3 years.

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? Anyone left?

I am hanging out at Renegadeforums.com and am in every Renegade community. These forums seem abandoned but the Renegade community forums and various server communities are teaming with life lulz

I can still see my "How to aim/shoot well" topic here in the first page wow...so there haven't been much traffic here huh?

Anyway everyone, I gamed on...Ren is an awesome game. I am happy and sad as I make this post!

Good to see all keep the site up and running!

Zombieguy

Not much gets said concerning Renegade here, I'm afraid. Which is too bad really, since that was a good game. I'm waiting for Renegade X to come out stand alone before I return to the world of Renegade.

Most topics made here for the old games are few and far between and mostly mod-based.

With Ren-X and APB in the limelight... I'm actually curious about the vanilla renegade community. I've been meaning to reload and give them a game a whirl...

I guess I will when RL settles down.

thx guys

With Ren-X and APB in the limelight... I'm actually curious about the vanilla renegade community. I've been meaning to reload and give them a game a whirl...

I guess I will when RL settles down.

We are doing quiet fine actually! The community has got together and the best minds are working on the TT patch. This is update 4.0 for Renegade and eliminates most bugs and adds new serverside features as well as a new anti-cheat and auto-downloader for resoruces like maps etc. Exciting moderation tools (like auto SS of suspect players on moderator command) will be included with a host of other features.

Renforums has also in 2010 gotten off to an awesome start as the first time ever, a Renegade team (representing Renegadeforums) was set together to fight regular community wars/funwars/lobby wars against other communities. Our first game against the veteran Jelly community was a huge success with Renforums taking the top honours with a 4-1 victory. A second match against Exodus is scheduled in 3 weeks time. We are all excited about this as Renegade is a TEAM game and here are some awesome opportunities to utitlize Renegade and ulease it's full potential.

In 2009, we held our first Renegade Community Tournament comprising of all major Renegade communities. Cash prizes for the top 2 winning communtities was included and it was a great success. We will be repeating this tournament this year as well!

Community-wise, we are doing OK. We have seen some communitites die in 2009 like EKT. As for the major communitites, Jelly, n00bstories, Exodus, Atomix, n00bless, St0rm are some of the big players. Then there's KoSS2 and a host of other minor communitites. CW.cc (clanwars was revived recently). Apart from certain polititcs and minor bickering, we are doing very fine.

We also have a team to update the RenegeadeWIKI and bring it up to great standards. Expect really good reads in a major update soon!

The game itself is doing good. Player stats are doing good and great games are played each day. wow...long post. I may have missed some developments but yeah we are doing good!

I really must go visit Atomix and St0rm again...had some fun times with those guys/gals :)

Edited by F15pilotX