I do have one more question. The special weapon I added isn't working. All I did was copy it from another mod I made where it did work, add it to the Vehicle Type List, copy the artmd.ini file, and change the owner section to owner=Country10. Did I do something wrong?

It's not showing up as an option to build. Also, I tried adding a new ship for another new country and typed in Owner=Country11, but for some reason, even though I said Owner=Country11, it gave it to everyone and it's replacing the destroyer for some weird reason.

Ok, I figured out why the tank wasn't working. It was capital in Vehicle Types List and lowercase in its section, but now that it is working, it's just like the boat. It's giving it to everyone, but I want it to be only for one country.

I was just coming to this topic to say I figured it out. It's ReqiredHouses. Thanks anyway. What's the difference between RequiredHouses= and Owner=?

Owner is a little odd in how it works, for instance, if you have a barracks that has Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Special any Allied country can build it. So can the non-playable country Special.

Now if you have an infantry that has Owner=Special and Prerequisite= that barracks, then any Allied nation will be allowed to build that infantry! The barracks gives them permission, because it is owned by Special.

RequiredHouses and ForbiddenHouses will override that owner-by-association permission.

Owner is a little odd in how it works, for instance, if you have a barracks that has Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Special any Allied country can build it. So can the non-playable country Special.

Now if you have an infantry that has Owner=Special and Prerequisite= that barracks, then any Allied nation will be allowed to build that infantry! The barracks gives them permission, because it is owned by Special.

RequiredHouses and ForbiddenHouses will override that owner-by-association permission.

Ok, thanks. I have another question though. Can I not add new countries to Yuri's side? I tried and when I tested it it said "you have lost."

I've done that, successfully. Did you add all of the pertinent information to [Countries], [sides] and [PCV]?

I've got another question. How many new countries can I add? All NPatch said was "You can add over ten new countries to the game".

You want to add more than ten new countries? :huh:

I've got another question. How many new countries can I add? All NPatch said was "You can add over ten new countries to the game".

I think it goes up to 88 new ones, but I can't remember for sure.