Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dude Man

C&C Rampage

Guest Dude Man

Hey guys, I really think this should be done! Or has it been done and I just don't know, any way. :skull::nuke:C&C Ramapage :nuke::skull: is just an Idea name for it that I mad up wile I was thinking about it. But what I was thinking was another Renegade game but it's based on Red Alert instead. It would be so cool, but it would have some RA2 things, like Apocolpis Tanks instead of Mammoth Tanks because that goes better with C&C's GDI Tech. So guys what do you think?

Renalerts the Ra1 TC for Renegade, but a Ra2 TC... i duno i haven't heard anything

Guest Dude Man

Oh well I tried! :lol:

Maybe the guys making Renegade Alert will make Renegade Alert 2. I think the one they're making just now would be superior tho.

Guest Dude Man

Yeah, A RA2 Renegade would be the best. So would a Tiberean Sun one to, and Generals one would kick ass!

Reborn looks cool, but in terms of over-all quailty and coding, it pails in comparison to Ren Alert

i woulsnt think so. i think theyre pretty much even, just beta, thats all.

How can you compare Reborn to RenAlert?

Reborn has way to many bugs an the models are out of proportion...

its a beta. whadaya expect? the guys are workin hard enough. personally, i like TS more than i did Red Alert, thus I'm more drawn to Tiberian Sun over Red Alert. I like WWII stuff, but I'm more of a technological, modern-day and futuristic warfare guy.

Ren Alert is beta also :roll:

the point is, the Reborn peeps flamed Ren Alert saying they'd never release an un-finished beta, but then they did - they don't know what they're saying.

Lmao, RenAlert's beta is by far the best....

Deezer need to keep their mouth shut...

i dunno man. i'm waititng for an air force in ren alert, and personally, like i said, i liked TS better.

i have no evidence of Reborn flaming RenAlert, so I cant say anything on that one.