Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rudeawakening

C&C 95 and RA1 online

Guest Rudeawakening

Hello, iv just registered and first i must say this site rulez and the info has helped me out alot, and i thank you for it.

Okay, lately iv been trying to play C&C 95 and RA1 online, but iv been unsuccessfull because Westwood chat was shoot down:( I heard from one of the other boards that RA1 is playable online some how, but i dont know how

Does anyone know how to play C&C gold and RA1 online, if you can, and i pray to god that you can.

Any info would be very appreciated. Thanks

When i strike, its one hell of a rudeawakening :smokin:

Guest Rudeawakening

Thanks for the info chickendippers

I have another question which i forgot to put in my previous, how do you get C&C covert operations to install to? I really wanna try out the dino mission.

Any info would be very appreciated. Thanks

____ Rudeawakening 8)

I dont think covert ops has the dino mission. I'm pretty sure it is a hack. But you install it like any other game.

ok,

1. You need to install covert ops through MSDOS (which XP i dont think has)

2. you can play Ra1 through westwood chat but you need to get the patch from this site and alter the game through the registry as shown here.....

3. The funpark missions aren't a hack they're there and you need covert ops to play them.....

XP has it Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. I use it when I test out programs I write in C. (yes I still use C. I'm that old.)

Westwood Chat is shut down.

Wow that must have been very recently....

WWchat is still available for online play but not many play C&C 95 or RA 1, u cant register a new user name online with WW cos they have stupidly been discontinued by EA however if u have renegade u may be able to create a new user ID as i did a while ago but its not possible i found via 95 or RA

I already explained all tis before lol, before the forums lost a month....

To install the Covert Ops you just need to copy sc-000.mix and sc-001.mix from the Install directory of your Covert Ops CD to your C&C95 directory :P