Sign in to follow this  
Guest afshin

Modifying weapons/armour values behavious etc...

Guest afshin

hi gamers

does anyone here know how to modify the values of weapons and armour in the game. i used to be able to do it before by modifying a wordpad file in INI folder called "weapons" and one called "armour". but then i uninstalled the game and installed it again to get the airforce mod ver 1.3 and the fles dont exist anymore...actually the whole INI folder has ceased o exist. what do i do?????

thanks

what game are we talking about here? :?:

I'll move this to general discussion, as it's not really a tech support question, and you don't specify a game to put this into a particular forum... we need more details please.

Thank you.

its not RA2 or YR, there is only like 5 ini files. and one rules file. so its not that. im not familiar enough with the other editing utilities. or games.

Guest afshin

sorry the game i am talking about is Generals(not ZH) generals...sorry i thought that forum was for generals only. can anyone help now??? do u need more info?

Get tibed :roll:

Geez, its much easier than INI editing if you just wanna mess with the armor and weapons etc...

Guest afshin

excuse my ignorance...but what is tibed?

u need a big editor to get the ini files (my fav: XCC mixer)

Use XCC universal container reader

Open INIZH.big

Extract wut u need

and mod ur brains out ;)

Guest afshin

where do i get XCC mixer from and where is this INIZH.big file???? i have INI.big bot not INIZH.big...is ZH for Zero Hour maybe???

Guest afshin

i got TibEd 2 and i can modify stuff but i have airforce mod ver 1.3 and none of the units that are in that mode appear in Tibed for editing...in fact the whole mod is not "found" by TibEd...why is that???

Guest afshin

ok i edited all but the ships..i still cant increase the range of the ships does anyone else have this mod?