I ment as in, a file containing a virus.

Those files are especially non-existant in RA2 resource sites. You can trust everything from YR Argentina and Project Perfect Mod.

Don't forget Editing Source. I have a few structures.

At least half of your material is ripped from YRARG.

uh, no, it's not. If anything YR Arg, has some of my submitted material since I've been running ES for a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time.

AS I attempted to state this before but no one has noticed (I think), I am having trouble putting in SandBags and The Chain-Link Fence into play, as other terms, I am trying to build the 2 on campaign. When I start out as the soviets on Red Dawn, I could build the 2, but on Allied's mission, I couldn't. MY best guess is that whenever there is a pre-built base on that mission (the team your playing for), it won't let you build any thing rather than the default objects for that mission. But when you only get a MCV, such as in Red Dawn, and it hasn't already deploy'd itself and you deploy it yourself, the new etinity's may be available for construction. Like I said, its my best guess.

Not quite. It depends on your Prerequisites. If you have something like NAHAND listed, which I think is the default for sandbags and the chain-link fences. If it is, you'll only ever be able to use them as the Soviets. If you want both factions to have them available, use Prerequisite=BARRACKS.

You should clarify whether you are talking about infantry sprites or vehicles, or both.

What is the best tool to use when you are making units from scratch?

With the time and talent, use 3D. It can be used for any unit or structure.