Sign in to follow this  
Commander A9

Renegade Reborn ideas, bugs, suggestions

Slap! I'll charge my Ion cannon, get a seaker drone on ya, call in drop ships, and with the new found GDI, Nod alliance I'll launch my cluster and chemical missiles at you.... and if that don't do enough I'll sit you on a firestorm fence and activate it.... how can you say that dude :shock:

OK it was not perfect but in my opinion Tiberian Sun was twice as good as Red Alert 2!!! Tiberian sun was a serious effort with great acting talent and the storyline to match as well as great missions... Red Alert 2 felt rushed, was no where as good quality in terms of gameplay and music score and i dunno, I've just never replayed it since bothering to releuctantly complete it...

RA2's acting was pure cheese, the storyline showed potential to start with but then went to pot... and all the movies were about Tanya's tit's and how far we could see into her clevage!!! While all the other women dressed sexy in uniform and the russian girl.. well catsuit says it all don't it... playing on the sexual thoughts of men.... Thus is the reason for Red Alert 2's sucess in my opinion!!

I installed Tiberian Sun again earlier this week and I'm enjoying it just like I did when I first got it. I hate to say it, but in 1998 Westwood gave us this game, how unfortunate that it had to be the last RTS with any real serious quality about it... I loved C&C for the wars it portrayed through it's stories, not how horny it can get me by looking down Tanya's top!!!

I lay the smackdown on ya ass! :angry:

Yeah, long live TS.... :roll:

RA2 also had only, like what, two curscenes besides the ending scenes? allies was the nuking of michigan and the soviets was the nuking of the alaskan chronosphere. that was it.

Oh yeah, the TS plot rocked. :roll: Wtf are you talking about? Aliens? Are you f**king joking?

The gameplay in TS sucked, the skirmishes were ****e and the graphics were fecking awful. Sure, the RA2 plot sucked too, but there's no way you can say that RA2 doesn't have a longer lifespan than TS.

Look at TS. Look at RA2. Maybe its cos the colours are lighter, but RA2 looks so much better.

TS was a bit to slow for most gamers to like.

Most people like to be able to play a quick game not a lengthly 2 hour battle....

In RA2 ya can kill ya opponent in about 5 minutes

Which in terms of gameplay means that the sides in TS are more balanced than it's Red Alert 2 counterpart.. Saying that 2 hour long lengthy battles could occur in Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert 1!! The sides in all 3 of the first C&C games were perfectly balanced...

Just goes to show how badly Harvard Bonin and his C&C team f**ked it all up really :lol:

I am now a Captain. Bow to me, all ranks below Captain.

I could make a game of RA2 last a long time, but I wasn't very good at attacking, just defending.

Captian? Huh. Respect the 4 star general luk3us!!!

Yeah RA2 was just faster paced. I remember a game I played lasted for bout 3 odd hours. That was a lan. That was fun...

i didnt like RA2 as much as I did TS. RA2 was too fast, game speedwise. RA2 just didnt attract me as much as TS did. I like a more technological war of TS, not the futuristic past of RA2.

The thing is, once you complete TS, there's nothing else for you. Whereas with RA2, the skirmishes are fun, and the different kinds of game modes, like Naval Warfare, were really cool concepts.

TS does have a skirmish mode you know. It also had a random map maker. So I wouldn't say there isn't anything else to once you're finished it.

TS Firestorm also had World Domination, which ruled, as RA2 did. but TS was first to have it.

i could not stand the graphics in ts the graphics all the others were better im not against the langth of the battels because if the dont last long then they are not a chaleng and were is the fun in a game if its done in a day.

the characters were good but they were so crapey and hard to see that the fact that they would look good was distroyd with the job on the graphics, i liked all the units like the cyborge but they looked soooo bad.