Sign in to follow this  
Chimas

Site time

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but it would be good to have a unified clock for the site for all users.

I'm not telling just a clock discounting GMT difference, but a CNCNZ time of its own, like a counter from 1 to 1200. Wherever you are it is always the same time.

I'm basing this idea in an innitiative Swatch company did once proposing an Internet swatch, but that one counted from 1 to 1000. If you'd need a suggestion for zero hour it could be the time of the day/night cncnz.com was aired.

/edit

I didn't make it clear, but the main focus are online players, we are spreaded all over the world.

Edited by Solo

Guest Rabbit

Whatever you posted, Pichorra, it caused the whole thread to automatically redirect to youtube.com.

Please don't do it again.

Whatever you posted, Pichorra, it caused the whole thread to automatically redirect to youtube.com.

Please don't do it again.

Yeah, i see a security issue there. Anyway, you guys should review the youtube reference code.

Guest Rabbit

What precisely did you post?

I couldn't even look at the code you put down because of the instant redirect.

What precisely did you post?

I couldn't even look at the code you put down because of the instant redirect.

[youtubeewide]
[/youtubeewide]

remove the added "e" on youtube.

Someone bad intently could use that issue for redirecting this page to... well you know!

Guest Rabbit

Interesting concept.

As it turns out, putting any code (or any link) in besides the plain video ID, redirects you to the main youtube page.

I don't see it as a security issue though, mainly just an extreme inconvenience.

Yeah, i see a security issue there. Anyway, you guys should review the youtube reference code.

Its not case of us reviewing the code we use. Its a case of you learning how post YouTube videos. All explained here http://forums.cncnz.com/index.php?showtopic=9249.

I made those mistakes before and all I got was a white box where the video should've been and the rest of the thread intact :P

Guest Rabbit

Whelp, for whatever reason, now it redirects. It's not too hard to delete a post like that, just a lot of quick actions and hitting "Back" a few times.