Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Red Alert Synergy - Grinder and Seeker

The Red Alert Synergy team has added a structure and a unit to Yuri's arsenal. The Grinder is pretty much as it was in Red Alert 2, and the Seeker is a fast tier 1 naval unit that has the special ability to turn itself into an organic sea mine, leaving a corrosive patch upon exploding.

zatJh.jpg lVGbq.jpg B6tb0.jpg

For more Red Alert Synergy images, click here.

the Seeker is a fast tier 1 naval unit that has the special ability to turn itself into an organic sea mine

Hmm, that sounds pretty familiar...

Minus the organic and corrosive parts and it sounds quite like the Seeker in my mod.

Hmm, that sounds pretty familiar...

Minus the organic and corrosive parts and it sounds quite like the Seeker in my mod.

In other words, they're totally different :haha:

Har har... My Seeker is called a Seeker, is a fast tier 1 naval unit, and self-destructs like a sea mine (or torpedo). While in my mod it is a Terror Drone chassis remodeled for water travel with fins and a propeller instead of an organic whatever-those-things-are, it still kind of resembles them in shape.

We created the Seeker of our own imaginations, we don't even know what you're mod is.

I wasn't implying anything, merely pointing out the coincidence.

Well with so many mods in development, spread across different C&C games, there is bound to be some coincidence or similarities in everyone's unit designs.