Sign in to follow this  
Plok

St0rm.net Renegade Server Closing Down Today

One of the C&C Renegade servers, St0rm.net, has announced that it will close down today, due to XWIS' ban on their host names and a continuing drop in interest in the game. To this end, they would like to give the players one last opportunity to play Renegade on their server, taking place tonight from 9 PM to 3 AM GMT, this time without the need for Scripts 4.0.

Bte1n.png?1

More information can be found here. It's sad to see another contributor to the community go.

It is sad. Im sure Renegade still has a few more years in it yet, but St0rm Renegade closing shop is just another nail in the coffin for Renegade. Sucks i have to work tonight or id stop by and play, Renegade has always been one of my favorite C&C's.

Wow.. so many memories on st0rm. But my interest in Renegade waned and recently when I tried playing it, the community (or players) were just garbage or immature brats anyway. Maybe I come on at a bad time but it wasn't very encouraging.

I want Renegade 2 so bad :(

That's an imitation of the original Renegade and has no multiplayer yet :P

That's an imitation of the original Renegade and has no multiplayer yet :P

It has multiplayer, you just have to have Unreal Tournament 3 to play it lol. Cant wait for the standalone though.

v0.55 is no longer supported by Totem Arts ;)