Tree 0 Posted September 18, 2004 That's what it looks like. Take a gander www.freedomstudios.net. Almost every file is gone. Freedom hosts C&C Tomorrow, but its back up, thanks to backups. Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted September 18, 2004 Can't be....Have you contact Fenring? He must be know the source of the problem. Luckily, CnC Tomorrow is still saved Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted September 18, 2004 Hacked huh. That sucks... Thats why backups are essential I suppose. Good luck in repairing the place. Share this post Link to post
Tree 0 Posted September 18, 2004 C&C Tomorrow was saved cause I had the whole site on my comp. Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted September 18, 2004 Freedom will never get nuked. I'm currently getting the SQL restored and putting the files back up. Nothing was lost except for a few posts on the forums. It won't be happening again either. Share this post Link to post