Sign in to follow this  
Emil Georgiev

annoying bug or whatever it is

****** humvees killed those rpg dudes who were supposed to blow up the usa base in gla mission 2 and the intro wont end now. OAWPDMF#()#J(AFJMA#F#FE

can someone give a save file of the hard version of that mission ?

There's only rebels and scorpion tank attacked the village and loot the supplies,no RPG Troopers here if I remember correctly,those UN Humvees are scripted to move away without noticing your troops.

Restarting doesn't work. Not the patrolling humvees but the stationary ones. Apparently I've done something that made every AI controlled unit much more aggressive.

Guest Rabbit

Have you modified the game in any way?

It is a well known issue in the modding world that mods very frequently break campaigns.

Guest Rabbit

Apparently I've done something that made every AI controlled unit much more aggressive.

AI modifications only

I can't understand how you wouldn't see that this is the issue.

Anyway, to add, loading a vanilla save file only loads the vanilla information for that mission. If you restart the mission or move on to the next one, the mods you put into the game take over.

Loading the mission from a savefile that starts right after the intro is over will work. That's how I played the campaign missions with various mods such as shockwave. I know the issue is somewhere in those modifications, but I just am way too lazy to download a ton of files and replace what i've modified when I can just ask someone to throw in a savefile. It's much quicker.

and just to add, if someone can upload one, be sure to make it on hard difficulty.

Guest Rabbit

Why not just reinstall the game so you don't have to download anything?

Easier for you, of course, because you're expecting someone else to do all the work for you.

Maybe you could install a second copy of Generals onto your computer in a different location and then you can choose which version you want to play. It might not work if both copies share too many files, but I think it would be possible.