Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer Gamescom 2013 Press Conference

Watch Command & Conquer take to the big stage at EA's Gamescom 2013 Press Conference. Plus you can watch the epic showdown between the two Command & Conquer community managers, who will be crowned the "King of Köln".

This new video also includes the trailer for the recently revealed campaign missions.

:thumbsdown:

what kind of fake BS was that? 2 people playing without start without finish jsut a predefined map, without chairs like its a bar game or something for what? demo perpuses?
and the hosts? omg! so stressed out so faked, if they are developers better stick to the developing and not live caverage.
why Vistory why? why not proper game match?
why not proper player sheats!? :huh:
just for a demo?
i would prefair a developer playing along a game and an talk about it rather than this, amature, rushed, faked pre-scripted video.....
and then they wanted the crowd to be "wow!!!!" yeah right!
the video was a complete failure :(
i am so disapointed, i hope we get better videos and interviews before the end of gamescon 2013. :unsure:
the gamescon show was stolen today by Blizzard and its Service Pack for Diablo 3, emmmhhhh sorry i mean "the expansion" for diablo 3.
even the service pack, had a real hype!
p.s on the good side, the only think i liked was that the nuke tracks explosion was a bit better than what we saw in the previous videos.
Edited by Johnnyxp64

As a German I feel ashamed for what they did there. Nothing more to say...

Wow! now I am interested to read what your opinions are?

I'll check the truly awful official forums to see what the consensuses is.

i can only imagine!

please share with us a bit more of what happened "behind the scene", and the true feelings of the crowd? :rolleyes:

Edited by Johnnyxp64

This demonstration of a live match shouldn't be a problem if the original BCPT did this the right way.

Other than the interviews in the past, with this EA still has yet to show us the complete real footage of the gameplay, not a edited version with some ****.

This epic showdown of a game demonstration is not what people would want to see.

Edited by zocom7