Sign in to follow this  
Autobahn27

I just read the C&C Bible, some questions here

So the official Canon Scrin concept now is the EA's buglike species????

Is Tacitus from different origin fron The Scrin?? In bible they mention about Alien named Hyksos....

The long name of CABAL changed, why? (in bible it called Computer Assisted Bio-Engineered Artificial Lifeform but in official it called Computer Assisted Biologically Augmented Lifeform) and which one do you think suited??

Is it true that Kane made a deal with the Scrin, does All Nod army know this or just Kane himself??

since i follow the Originator (Westwood) maybe you can enlighten me with some answer

Edited by Autobahn27

Many things have changed since that was written. Consider it a twist on ideas rather than canonical storyline.

Many things have changed since that was written. Consider it a twist on ideas rather than canonical storyline.

Strange, the bible created after C&C TS Released, i don't think it just twist of Idea.

Strange, the bible created after C&C TS Released, i don't think it just twist of Idea.

No. The C&C Bible was written in 1998 and TS was released in 1999.

I assume your talking about this?

CNCTS_STORYBIBLEDOC.pdf

As others have mentioned, its no longer relevant. With the all changes in development teams over the years the whole storyline went in a different direction.