Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

The Ultimate Free-to-Play PC Games List

OneWingedAngel (or OWA for short), let me clarify one thing. Neither RA APB nor TSR are complete games and neither of them have single-player modes unless there are skirmish battles to play with.

I might consider adding Twisted Insurrection and DTA one day since they are getting constant updates.

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

Neither RA APB nor TSR are complete games and neither of them have single-player modes unless there are skirmish battles to play with.

Now you're going to a completely wrong track, as there are (gasp!!!) multiplayer-only games out there. On Steam, PSN, and Xbox Live, no less!!

10 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

OneWingedAngel (or OWA for short), let me clarify one thing. Neither RA APB nor TSR are complete games and neither of them have single-player modes unless there are skirmish battles to play with.

I might consider adding Twisted Insurrection and DTA one day since they are getting constant updates.

That's not stated in the criteria on the first post of this thread. Both APB and TSR feature a Skirmish mode, just as Renegade has MP Practise.

What's your definition of a "complete" game? Renegade X is on the list, but has near enough the same feature set that APB and TSR have. (The Black Dawn singleplayer shouldn't count because it's not part of the main game build and you need to download an entirely different client to play it).

TI and DTA deserve to be on the list for sure, especially when games like Envirobear are on there. :v

Updated the first post once again for formatting and adding some new games into the list.

I still don't get why there needs to be a separate list for game that are multiplayer only w/skirmish. Renegade X, Unreal Tournament 4, World of Padman and others in your list are multiplayer only w/skirmish as well, so it's pretty inconsistently categorised.