Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Official Command & Conquer Forums Offline

The official forums for Command & Conquer have been a bit of a grave yard in the past few months, understandably since there is nothing happening with the Command & Conquer franchise right now from EA's direction. However reports have come through that the Official Command & Conquer Forums are currently offline. There is no statement from EA as to why, not that one can be expected anyway. But rumours suggest they have been closed temporarily to fix a security leak someone tried to exploit recently.

YP2lytd.png

An update will be made when and if they return.

Forbidden message doesn't show up for not paying the bills. It shows up when the webmaster has denied access to visitors in purpose. So, Sonic's theory seems much more plausible than a lack of payment.

ugh. Typical. They should really just get someone to update the actual site with some real information instead of pulling crap like this -_-

ugh. Typical. They should really just get someone to update the actual site with some real information instead of pulling crap like this -_-

What are they going to update the official site with exactly? There is nothing for EA to promote in terms of C&C right now. I guarantee if and when the day comes, that C&C is back, the current official site will be removed and replaced with something new.

Forums are back.

Were they even missed during their absence?

They should just remove the "get beta access for the new game!" stuff. The amount of people still asking about the beta is disgraceful.

The main index is taking ages to load all images and mostly fails.

Only by people asking stupid questions that can be answered by Dr. Google, I think.

They should just remove the "get beta access for the new game!" stuff. The amount of people still asking about the beta is disgraceful.

More reasons to call them a fool for not researching about the game but that's just me.

Edited by HOPE1134

What are they going to update the official site with exactly? There is nothing for EA to promote in terms of C&C right now. I guarantee if and when the day comes, that C&C is back, the current official site will be removed and replaced with something new.

If and when the site does get updated it will be a placeholder site. The placeholder site was due in early summer but I stopped asking about it.