Sign in to follow this  
Plok

DBolical Awards 2016 Kicked Off

zaOUIVG.png

DBolical's awards for the year 2016 have officially kicked off today: Mod of the Year, Indie of the Year, App of the Year and VR of the Year. The rules are simple - players vote for any mod, indie game, mobile app or VR game from the database until 11 December. After that, a list of Top 100 (Top 50 for AotY and VRotY) will be made, after which the second phase of player voting will take place, which will also last 10 days. After that, Editors' Choice awards will be announced on 22 December, Players' Choice Unreleased awards on 27 December, and Players' Choice Mod/Indie/App/VR of the Year on 29 December. There are also random prizes for those who vote. There are many Command & Conquer mods on ModDB and IndieDB, show them your support by voting!

Excuse my ignorance, but I had never heard of dbolical before this post... did they (moddb indiedb etc) amalgamate or something?

DBolical is the company that owns all of them and legally represents them. Its staff are basically ModDB/IndieDB staff (INtense!, TKaZa, feillyne...).

The only C&C mod of the series that I am voting for is Twisted Insurrection. ;)