Azrael

Who is the best Hero for Generals?

Who is the best Hero for Generals?  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• Colonel Burton
    • Black Lotus
    • Jarmen Kell

Pathfinders are stealthed, so she would never see them, and if she did, it would be too late anyhow.

Superlotus can breach the defense, eventough it will be a little tough to do. I ussually will shutdown their defense first. And about the pathfinders, I have listening outposts scattered on the map to detect him.

Listening posts, have you may. But Pathfinder deal with, how will Lotus???

:2c:

I never use her for useless action. I ussually create a strategy first, and then strike my enemy base, while the enemy is busy with my overwhelming forces, I steal my enemy command center, superweapons, or other critical building. Before I lauch my attack, I often sent out a nuke followed by an emp plane to shutdown the enemy defense. Besides, I won't let my enemy to train a single pathfinder.

i said i would have a backup army if that occured to stop lotus and the other attacking enemies

Quite the boast there, Mr. J Fire man. Now Im not saying you cant do what you say you can. (if you couldnt, then you wouldnt have posted it)

I believe that no "one man army" can ever suceed, unless the game is a first prson shooter. In that case, Mr. Kent, The world awaits.

S

i cant believe most of u picked jarmen kell colonel burton is way better

You realise they picked the demo general Kell. That give him explosives in addition to his sniper and stealth.

Jarmen Kell. He can pick off the other heroes from afar while Burton has to get close and Lotus cannot defend herself. He can pick off infantry and units from afar. If you are playing as demo Kell then you can attack buildings. The second would be Burton, as he can fight against infantry, vehicles and buildings comfortably. And Lotus may be the weakest, but is still a great harassment unit in hacking into lone supply centres or if you can get her into your enemy's base. Of course, I use all three heroes, so judging whoever is the strongest is kind of meaningless.

That plus no one worth their marbles uses a hero alone. I think the best hero unit is the one I'm using.