We see you're using an ad blocker of some kind. And hey, that's okay! Some of us do, too! We just want you to know
that we don't use conventional spammy ads at CNCNZ.com. We only link to our own internal projects, or other sites
within the Command & Conquer community! Who knows, you might see a mod or download you like! Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
blood1995

How Works a Landing Pad

Hi there it's me again, this is probably my last question of that modding session:

I've been searching in the GDIAirTower and GDIAirSupport the coding of the landing pads limited to 4 per building without success.

I would like to understand how that coding works and if it is possible to increase the max amounts of planes an air building can support by only changing a number.

Thanks for the help.

Thats controlled by ParkingPlaceBehavior:

NumRows="2"
NumCols="2"

Lets just say this uses leftoever codes from CnC Generals, so the number of possible landing slots is NumRows * NumCols. That also defines which bones the aircraft will look for while landing.

However, I tried to add more landing pads once and as far as I can tell, EA never added support for more than 4 landing pads to the game.

On 2/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, Stygs said:

EA never added support for more than 4 landing pads to the game.

So Runway2Parking1 and Runway2Parking2

don't work, one would assume those are a left over from generals?

So you would have:

Runway0Parking0 Runway0Parking1 Runway0Parking2

Runway1Parking0 Runway1Parking1 Runway1Parking2

Runway2Parking0 Runway2Parking1 Runway2Parking2

All the shit they left in the schematics, you would assume they would't bother removing/renaming those hardcoded bones?