• Questions relation to anime; and
  • For Anime suggestion
Spoiler

^_^ More Threads Coming Soon!  ^_^

Note:

No NSFW Allowed

Nichijou.gif.e10fc868892689b55a6afbfc865589b4.gif

Spoiler

Btw, If you want some more suggestions and discussions about anime, message me for invitation (Discord link)

Edited by LastC

Since this topic was posted during the Spring of 2020 I will submit a voting survey on Winter of 2020 anime's this year! :boohoo:

This will be a great feat for those who are new to anime and who loves on anime

In a matter of days I will start a survey for those who watch many anime's in one season, in Winter 2020 of course :haha::dance:

Voting on the best Winter 2020 Anime will begin in a few days of course:shotdown:

And of course I will post most of the anime of Winter 2020's information and their genre's to peek your utmost interest <3

So stay tuned for more updates!

433459159_EruChitanda.gif.c4ce62b9134da4ac9d71af6feaa3dec6.gif

Edited by LastC
For a lot of reasons

Ahoy ! 

1st Anime Recommendation for this week! :dance:

Anime: Yuru Camp/ Laid-back Camp

1853190919_YruruCamp2.gif.32f853f9eacb759ede5f9848b1634413.gif

Summary: [Spoiler on Ep 1]

Spoiler

While the perfect getaway for most girls her age might be a fancy vacation with their loved ones, Rin Shima's ideal way of spending her days off is camping alone at the base of Mount Fuji. From pitching her tent to gathering firewood, she has always done everything by herself, and has no plans of leaving her little solitary world.

However, what starts off as one of Rin's usual camping sessions somehow ends up as a surprise get-together for two when the lost Nadeshiko Kagamihara is forced to take refuge at her campsite. Originally intending to see the picturesque view of Mount Fuji for herself, Nadeshiko's plans are disrupted when she ends up falling asleep partway to her destination. Alone and with no other choice, she seeks help from the only other person nearby. Despite their hasty introductions, the two girls nevertheless enjoy the chilly night together, eating ramen and conversing while the campfire keeps them warm. And even after Nadeshiko's sister finally picks her up later that night, both girls silently ponder the possibility of another camping trip together.

Why Recommend?

- It's best for starters on Slice of Life due to the very relaxing setting and location near the Mt. Fuji or Fuji-san! ^_^

New adventure awaits as they set locations to camp and of course to see their cute faces and such! 

:welcome: Yahoo ! :welcome:

It's been like 2-3 weeks I'm offline due to power shortages e...e

yeah my street has no power by 2-3 weeks so oof :D

No worries! The poll will be ready soon and I'll get some 2-3 recommendations if I have enough sleep, ~ehe  ;)

And since my profile limits me from using 10 mb of attachments, probably I wont gonna use some photos/gif's here anymore, but I can send links which you'll be probably more interested ! :dance: 

So yeah need my sleep now, be sure to wait for more announcements ! :haha:

The most popular anime for kids has been around for over a decade and it's still popular in YouTube, Masha and the Bear. Russia's anime somehow got that better than typical  Japanese anime. American anime continues to suck with the exception of 3D animation movies. The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park need to end.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2020 at 11:17 AM, PurpleGaga27 said:

The most popular anime for kids has been around for over a decade and it's still popular in YouTube, Masha and the Bear. Russia's anime somehow got that better than typical  Japanese anime. American anime continues to suck with the exception of 3D animation movies. The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park need to end.

Actually this topic is Japanese Animation in short 'Anime' the Japanese really focused on 2D on the other hand, the Westerners focused on CGI/3D animation, so yeah animation is animation but for us Anime weebs/Otaku's Anime is Japanese Animation and Cartoons are only for the West and therefore, this topic is where you will see and reply related to anime :D

On 17/05/2020 at 11:27 AM, Doctor Destiny said:

The last anime I've really had any interest in was Azur Lane. Wonderful shipgirl waifus~

Ohooooo, actually if you like Azur Lane then I recommend you this anime: Kantai Collection/KanColle or Haifuri, those anime was related on WWII Warships and I love their animation and the content

:welcome: Yahoo! :welcome:

So anyways, I will be releasing the Winter List 2020, it's been a while since my motivation starts to run e.e

Plus I will catch and release my recommendations later, so I hope that you will vote on my created survey! :dance:

Edited by LastC
New Phone = Typo

:welcome:  Yahoo!  :welcome:

The list for the anime Winter 2020 is here! :dance:
Finally, now let me set the rules: :shotdown:

• Watch the animes listed there [ But of course you have your freedom and feel free to vote ]
  • You can only vote 1 anime per genre
  • If you realized that some anime are missing or out of balance, feel free to PM me for; and Finally
  • Enjoy your experience as to view their anime on links

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW9KIw1yz3NCHsb4e93a_ELdaIfBvIhQxOek7nLY4ejcjrqw/viewform?fbzx=6906451589771638321 - Visit this to vote your favorite anime

Not long ago I started watching Ergo Proxy (not because of CB2077; I wanted to watch it way back earlier). It grips. I really like it.