Sign in to follow this  
deadmeat

Enlighten me

Ive just started to play tib sun online, can anyone enlighten me as to why peoples attitudes are so poor? Why is asking a question more likely to get abuse than an answer? I dont want all this grief just a game......

some people feel big because they can cuss and type in all caps at people from behind their desk :lol:. Don't worry about it, there are still some decent gamers out there :wink:

What else would you expect from 14 year old losers who haven't gone through puberty yet? :?:

ha ha ive never had problems like that b4 but i imagine i probably will do sometime in the future

Thanks guys, I sure there are a lot of good guys out there.

Its bloody frustrating though I wish these Idiots would do thier talking on the battle field.

I had one guy really taking the piss, noobie lol etc. So I sent 20 orca bombers in on him he hadn't seen, he quit without saying a word. JUSTICE!

lol. Least he was decent enough to leave. instead of doing the old disconnect trick...

For some reason, the anoniity of the internet turns some people into utter dick-heads - ignore them.

Unfortunatly that is the case. You have seen a couple of examples here recently, and I remember a thread where we discussed this. For more details on this you might like to have a look at http://www.advicemeant.com/flame/

What else would you expect from 14 year old losers who haven't gone through puberty yet? :?:

You give them too much credit if you think they have anywhere near that maturity.

some people feel big because they can cuss and type in all caps at people from behind their desk :lol:. Don't worry about it, there are still some decent gamers out there :wink:

The webmaster of kikouken.com had this to say about a fellow site owner.

How you can go for more than a week at a time without someone punching you in the face will forever remain a mystery to me. My only hypothesis is that you save your criticisms until you are safely behind your computer. In the real world, that kind of attitude lands you in ugly situations, fast.

A pity such people are unable to take such words to heart.

Thats a cool site. :D But I find it a bit sad that someone went to the trouble of actually documenting flaming. :?

For me, why would you give these people ideas? There are many sites that discuss it though.