Sign in to follow this  
LinkinForcer

WORLDWIDE WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK i just got my C&C Worldwide Warfare today in the mail from the UK and its the UK version. I knew this when I bought it but man it won't play on my computer and my specs well wurpass the requerments for this game so I guess the UK version won't play on the U.S. computer or something. I am looking on ebay again and this time for an AMERICAN verison. I think I found some hopefully. I just though maybe someone might know why this won't work on my cpu.

Get a European version. Stuff it has that American version doesnt have.

Soundtrack (RA & TS)

TS GDI and Nod demo.

LinkinForcer... what exactly doesn't work? You say it doesn't 'play', but what exactly do you mean with that? Doesn't install? Doesn't run? What errors do you get?

Anyway... did you follow the install guide for C&C and RA on XP? It'll probably help.

http://www.planetcnc.com/features/techtroopers/classicsInXP/

If you got troubles downloading the patches through Gamespy...

-The C&C95 XP patch can be found on WW's old FTP site.

-The RA 1.08 patch can be found on the FTP site as well. You can find the 3.03 patch at the RA Techcenter. Which is technically through Gamespy as well, but it bypasses the login crap ;)

Windows is not like VHS, DVD or gaming consoles - there is no such thing as regions. PC programs from america work in the UK and vice-versa, there's just something wrong with your computer.