Sign in to follow this  
General immeyourenot

Gibberish

i wann three tv's ~.~; j00 cannae have teh cockie! *holds it out of imme's reach* unless you work out what i'm watching lol

It's 5, actually... 3 tubes, 1 crt, and 1 lcd :D

I need to post some pictures. It's quite a sight to behold :D

The cookie sounds good... I'm starving.

erm, lets have a few guesses as to what might be on discovery...

wonders of weather

killer storms

when cookies attack

i want cookie

erm...

allyourbasearebelongtous

discover thingy cant rembmer what the last bit is

i wann three tv's ~.~; j00 cannae have teh cockie! *holds it out of imme's reach* unless you work out what i'm watching lol

It's 5, actually... 3 tubes, 1 crt, and 1 lcd :D

I need to post some pictures. It's quite a sight to behold :D

The cookie sounds good... I'm starving.

leave off, cookie is miiine.

as for the pictures, good idea, id like to see your monstrosity

The definition of "SPAM:" Look above.

...and yes, it is a monstrosity. But I love it so much :D

...what posting pictures of your tv's? you timed that post badly >p ehehe

youve created a monster!

seriously though.... how much did it cost?

well let's see... in a couple years of slowly adding to it (feeding the monster), I've probably put in about 5,000 USD... two of the TVs are used, the CRT monitor is used as well (donated by a friend of mine), so it isn't a TOTAL waste :wink:

it was about 3,000 for the computer, monitor, video card, printers (2, one for backup :wink:). It was another 500 or so for my sound system... Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 Surround sound (complete with massive subwoofer), and of course the Soundblaster Audigy 2 Platinum sound card. It was then about 600 for the primary 36" monitor TV in the room. The massive amounts of USB, coaxial, and ethernet cables running through the room (the arteries of the monster, if you will) probably cost a couple hundred as well. I have 3 terminals to the computer throughout the room. One is at my bedside, complete with keyboard, mouse, docking station for my pocket pc, and even a DVD-ROM drive so I can just pop in the movies without having to walk over to the computer. But yeah, total it's probably cost about 5,000, give or take

...I'll post the pics tomorrow. Right now, I'm gonna get some sleep... church tomorrow :angel:

*sweatdrops* ¬_¬; what's the difference between mob rules and regular rules?

ouch o.O; being anorexic and scared of everything anyway sports would be a really bad idea for me... i almost break bones when doing normal things, let alone intentional physical hard contact

yah just getting lightly barged in the shops often leaves me with a large bruise and crying :