Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cnc_sage

TS cutscenes

Recommended Posts

So where can I find any of them (besides the sizzler which I've already seen)?

Share this post


Link to post

EBgames has TS and FS for about $3.5 together.

Share this post


Link to post
EBgames has TS and FS for about $3.5 together.

And where is this EBgames? btw $3.5 -> aprox.100.000 romanian lei. Actually I have that much, I think; people owe me money. But if this EBgames is on the net and I buy it online they take the cash from my nonexistent bank account?

Share this post


Link to post

3.5=100? wow.....Romania's not a wealthy country....

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I guess it depends on where you live. I believe they are part of an international chain, and probably have a web site, even if they arent international.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, I forgot there's a change : the lei is going to be simplified i.e. four zeros are taken off the banknote. Thus we have : 10.000 lei -> 1 new lei. So the "heavy lei" as it's known is the old lei divided by 10.000

Share this post


Link to post

I've checked out EBgames and found no TS. Like I said before I don't have a bank accountor something like that(how else do I order online; or maybe I can send the money through the good ol' postal system :?: )

Share this post


Link to post

I guess it would depend on the individual store, my friend bought his from EBgames used, thats were I got my Generals for $18 USD

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×