Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadBadger

i want the originals and what are they?

1 mcv, 6 grenadiers Verses 3 Turrets on hills, and light tank rienforcements. If you run in any direction, there are more turrets, and more tanks

Tip for that mission: Don't suck.

lol. Brillant. :lol:

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, to be perfectly honest, that is the mission that made me stop playing the game... I tried forever, but that one flame tank pissed me off... What I did is I went north, ran past the light tank, and didn't shoot it so it wouldn't shoot me (if it kills one of your units, it realizes it should take all of you on...) then I attempted to establish a base slightly southeast, but a flame tank just obliterated me each time...

Guest Rabbit

ok, here's how you beat it.

Do not go left at all, that is where the flame tank hides and so you have to go right.

make the grenaiders lead the tank northeast of the right turret, and make the mcv go south east (there are two paths to the right). then, make sure the grenaiders lead the tank into the empty field, and have them attack the tank as the mcv arrives.

make sure the grenaiders go to the bottom of the open field, so the tank gets too stupid to squish them, and the flame tank isn't lewered over to them.

then, deploy your base and build about 3 to 5 guard towers, and then that is when you can start building defence units...

Lewer the flame tank to the 3-5 guard towers and have it destroyed, and that will make your miner safe.

Guest Rabbit

Well, I am going to play the mission multiple times, just to make sure that I didn't just happen to get lucky that one time, but until then, Good luck!

yeah, you too.

BTW I died again. But only one try. ANd that was last night (this morning) at like 1:30 AM.

Guest Rabbit

i died like 4 out of 7 times trying it... well, we should try to figure out another plan...