Sign in to follow this  
Colt1911

EA logo

yea uh i saw how to skip the logo my putting it in the shortcut destination for generals but it doesnt work for zero hour. how would i be able to skip the EA logo in the beginning for zero hour? its like 0.5 frames per 10 seconds. it tajes me about 10 mins to get through it and pressing esc doesnt work

yea uh i saw how to skip the logo my putting it in the shortcut destination for generals but it doesnt work for zero hour. how would i be able to skip the EA logo in the beginning for zero hour? its like 0.5 frames per 10 seconds. it tajes me about 10 mins to get through it and pressing esc doesnt work

Damn, what kind of computer do you have?!

Guest MadBadger

HAHAHAHAHAHA u must have an original apple mac. I sneeze and the games loaded.

Guest MadBadger

If it loads slow its cos EA is attempting to brain wash you.

If it loads slow its cos EA is attempting to brain wash you.

Ok...useless post there :roll:

It all depends on your computer specifications when it comes to how fast Zero Hour will run, the minimum specs are at the official EA site.

I have the same problem, Thierry: Zero Hour runs like a dream, but it's that friggin' EA logo. Thing is, it worked fine before, with my old graphics card, but it has only been a problem since upgrading. I've learned to live with it: I mean, it's a choice of a fast EA logo, and slow gameplay, or vice versa. What would you pick? :P

But thanks for the code to remove the EA logo as well.

Didnt I give you that code a while back Acerz ???

BTW if you do a search, C&C King posted it here like a million threads ago.

Yes you did mate but it dosen't seem to be working - you said to put it outside the speech marks. I assume that you have to put the code -inside- the speech marks, right?

Guest MadBadger

I did ur vote thingy Dippers.... voted 4 u cos ur a NZ dude.... mostly Imp Assult and CNC stuff.

Thats exactly how I told him to do it :?

Course, I got it form Kings original post :D:D

We have had a page for this on CNCNZ.com since Generals was released, instructions and a screen shot here http://www.cncnz.com/features/tech/gen_spe..._loadtime.shtml

Keep this in mind when you testing this quick fix out, your changing the properties for the shortcut, you must always start the game from the shortcut. If you make the changes and the start the game from the autoplay menu it will still display the logo and animated shell map.

Hrm, well, I am honestly confused here. Because, see, I don't want it for Generals, I want it for Zero Hour. I assume it's the same thing, right? Thanks for the screenshots, I just had to clarify them. Cygnus, I had them inputed exactly as those screenshots show.

On my computer, it works perfectly fine for Generals, but the -nologo dosen't work at all for Zero Hour. -noshellmap does though. And like Sonic said I used the desktop icon, and not the autoplay feature.

Is there a way around this? Because like I said, it should be the same thing. And yes, both games are fully updated.

Intro, yes. EA logo? Nopers.

But I like the intro. :P It's enjoyable to watch from time to time.

Guest MadBadger

What when your lacking anything else to do like pull your eyes out with a rusty cork screw? i saw the intro in full about ohhhh '01 last i never get further than the first part where the words apear and they say.... ummm.

:roll: For the third time....

Zero Hour!

-Not- Generals.