Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

August Desktop Thread

luk3uswall16qu.th.jpg

;) Image quality is bad. The image it self is really clear. Its like 4 mb.. Not good for the desktop though... ;)

I was referring to the one I posted. Mine one is perfect. :D

:oops:

But still, I hate dark wallpaper, it makes the desktop looks haunted. Spread light to all over the world :D

Spread light to all over the world...

What are you on crack?

Again?

Gees... :twisted:

Imagine yourself trapped in a large dark castle where many people refer it to haunted castle. And you're alone there, in the dark. And I'm sure you want to find the light. That's what I feel whenever I'm playing horror games, I often hope that light comes up before some zombies freak me up.

Since I'm currently playing horror game, I don't want to see horror wallapaper when I returned to the desktop after playing the game.

I would also suggest covering your mirror also.. :P

I don't really care what contrast my desktop is... Since its mainly covered by windows all the time.. I only ever look at my desktop wallpaper is when I log on and then log off...

My new wallpaper...see if you can spot my new game... :wink:

desktop148va.th.jpg

Here is my recent desktop wallpaper

jsdesktop4ec.th.jpg

Full of art, painted in real canvas and then scanned.

My new wallpaper...see if you can spot my new game... :wink:

desktop148va.th.jpg

TS :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

OMG J-Fire_Man that isn't someone of the opposite sex is it? Gees.. What is wrong with you... :P :P :P

Typical Acerz five years behind everyone else... :roll:

Guest MadBadger

GDAMNED LIBARY PC!!!!!!

i have 2 great wallpapers but cant post them.... damn USB port is a USB 1 and my pen drive is USB 2 and wont work.... but it should.... but the PC must be crap. :evil:

@anyone who dosnt bother w/ random Badger madness

reat wallpapers i like Azers one... think ill nick it :lol:

Now this may sound silly Madbadger but why don't you use YOUR computer instead???

;)

OMG J-Fire_Man that isn't someone of the opposite sex is it? Gees.. What is wrong with you... :P :P :P

Huh??? That's a woman not a man. I like seeing girl in high rank military uniform, the looks so cool.

I don't remember that conversation... Must have been binned or something.. Feel free to provide me a quote..

Huh??? That's a woman not a man. I like seeing girl in high rank military uniform, the looks so cool.

Ugh, Fireman I don't need to know about your little fetish's... ;):P lol... Jokes..

Yay, that hurts :P

I don't like west girls, so whenever it's about women I choose East and South East Asian.

luk3us4wall4ck.th.jpg

Nothing out of the usual this time around... ;)

This should really be renamed.. As we're kinda past August now... ;):D

desktop152gv.th.jpg

This should really be renamed.. As we're kinda past August now...

Hehe, I've already mentioned that..lol...

Time to lock this one I think. And since we are into late September someone can start an "October Desktop Thread" in about a weeks time if they want.