Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
White Claire

Transfering Tiberiun Sun Units to Zero Hour

Recommended Posts

can some one help me.....

 

I wanna transfer stuff like Firestorm generator and some other buildings + units....

 

I not sure how to do it.....

 

Plz Help

Share this post


Link to post

Err.....TS is 2D and ZH is 3D. I don't think it's possible to export 2d voxel to ZH.

Share this post


Link to post

Voxels are not 2d; ALL voxels are 3d.

 

The best way is to remodel the objects you want, rather than converting.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello again ...... I jus downloaded the xcc utilite which allows quick conversion of units.....

 

Ok what i need is all the files on the tiberian sun cd.....

 

Can someone pass me the files plz

Share this post


Link to post

if u dun have the files (refer to the previous post) then at help me to convert

firestorm generator from TS .the naval units from RA2, to Zero Hour .

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×