Sign in to follow this  
Woofna

---what is this?

396413524_l.jpg

Look at the chinese tank. Do you see the black thingy on top of the turret? WTF is that?

Is this another one of EA game's half-assed "What would have been"s? Was it supposed to be a gun or something?

PS. Maybe it fires or something, I never really play as China, just as the Stealth General. It's so much more fun.

This photo was taken during operation: UHD (UseHijackersDefensively) against the tank general in a challenge.

Guest MadBadger

Was gona be like a TOW missile on top but as GLA had scorp rocket it was pulled and they were given the nuke ups (theres a old vid around with it being used looks like a stinger missile but smaller)

similar to this one on a LineBacker

103683.jpg

.....god knows why i know so much about ZH......

Its an upgrade, probably in mod or something, its just to help differentiate between tanks etc.

Guest MadBadger

hehe.

Just went and booted up gen I played normal game and heres the Battlemaster :D

It isnt some mod its in the acctual game as i said its a scraped missile system for the BM (nuke BMs also have it)

sshot1024ka.jpg

The lower of the 2 black barrels is the launcher and the smaller top barrel is a rangefinder.

I just assumed it to be a targeting rangefinder integrated with the autoloaders that are built into the T-90

o well

Guest MadBadger

ohhh look how crisp my image was :D

I'm agreeing with Ziggy on this one, it does look more like something to help with aiming, because of the hasty way in which Chinese vehicles are constructed.