Sign in to follow this  
GeneralZ

Article clarifying massing and rushing

oh they're free- just do a search for them. I'm too lazy to find a link :wink:

We probably even have the files here on CNCNZ. They're great tools.

na im going to pass on the XCC tools...i dont like stuff like that...always ends up being used the wrong way or just screwing something up....ill find em...eventually....

o man i just got a flashback of cnc95 with a bunch of grenaders blowin up a turret...i used them all the time they rock.....and NO MERCY playing AAAAAAAAAAA.....

i think tomorrow im gonna have to play it again..havent in a while....still havent beaten cnc95 either.....this due to the fact that im always too lazy to incorporate strategy... :P

this sux, I got about 4 hours a week of comp time now :x

anywho

XCC = best way to get CNC music, vids, hidden units, funny stuffs, useful 'items' and general all around good thing to have. Take it slowly at first, I self taught myself how to use the whole set of XCC utilities.

Here's how to get the tracks in the easiest way:

Get the XCC Mixer from the official website. Put in the CD you want to grab the tracks from. Open the XCC Mixer, choose to Open a mix file and navigate to the CD. Find a file called "scores.mix" (Red Alert may have it hidden in "main.mix") and open it. You should see some aud files, those are the tracks. Right click, choose copy as WAV -> PCM and wait until it says it's done. Easy.

ok :angry::angry: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: XCC Mixer isnt working....it starts...then loads mix files from ra2...then goes blank.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you need to be patient. It does this when you try to do too much.

That or your comp doesnt like you :P

ok :angry::angry: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: XCC Mixer isnt working....it starts...then loads mix files from ra2...then goes blank.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't do anything else while it loads the mix data. The XCC MIxer has a habit of crashing itself if you do.