Sign in to follow this  
Space

TFD - a new start for Renegade?

Along with Sole Survivor Renegade was the only C&C game I didn't get when it first came out. Although I did try the demo a long while ago there is no solid reason why I didn't end up buying it. The most obvious reason is that there were a load of good FPS games around and it didn't receive great reviews.

But with many C&C fans buying TFD, probably for the RTS side of things, I'd expect a flurry of new faces playing online. Are there any early indications that Renegade activity has increased since the launch?

I'll aim to give Renegade a good try over the next couple of weeks.

renegade doesnt measure up to other games...cept with it's community and overall gameplay i think it redeems itself.....i find the game simple and ingenious....and that makes it addictiing..........o and also just like every other CNC game there is MUCH MUCH strategy and balance... :P

Meh it had its day in the sun. That time has passed now.

Renegade is still fun to play and there are heaps of the people playing it online. Just the other night I played in 50 player game on C&C Field, total chaos, non stop action and great fun :)

Well I see it climbing everyday the people who play it... On my server that I mod, usually 10-20 peopl on it, sometimes a lot less, especially at night. Now 30-40 (40 is the max number of players) and 10-30 at night!

DAMMIT PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOUR RENEGADE NAMES.....???

MINE IS REDASBLUD

we should play

Since I've got the TFD pack now I've played a few games of renegade.... And damn do I suck... :(

My username? Ya get one guess.... ;)

Look for me sometimes, "sonicnz2".

Helps if you add these names to your buddy list ;)

luk3us?

ill show you the ropes if you want :wink:

it gets real fun in the servers i goto..

xphazegaming.com

Yeah, this games had a popularity boost mainly because the US and European servers were merged thanks to XWIS, along with the release of TFD ofcourse.