Sign in to follow this  
General Leang

A thought on September 11 conspiracies

Wow the the moderator makes makes beware look calm, level headed and logical.

Who attacked the US? I didn't. A page or two I even wen't to pains explaining that thinking an administration is a bunch of w@nkers is NOT the same as hateing that same country.

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate (or a failure to read)

The moderator also has a low tolerance for ignorance and stupidity.

I did read your posts and though you don't come right out and say it, you do insult us. Primarily, it's RKCoon but you've been slowly working towards insults as well.

It always seems the level heads in various bords tend to be Canadian.

Yeah, like that's not an insult. :roll:

I did read your posts and though you don't come right out and say it, you do insult us. Primarily, it's RKCoon but you've been slowly working towards insults as well.

It always seems the level heads in various bords tend to be Canadian.

Yeah, like that's not an insult. :roll:

That's just grasping and pathetic. No it's not an insult

My neices are not even ten by the time they realise that to compliment someone else has no bearing on you.

I should also add that after I have not insulted you, you opened by calling my a "cocksucker". The disqualifies you from being levelheaded.

I never claimed to be levelheaded. I bounce back and forth between excessive anger and passive speaking. Besides, I'd never claim to be levelheaded cause I know I'm not.

That's just grasping and pathetic. No it's not an insult

It doesn't look like one but some, not necessarily me, can take it as one. Better watch how you word your thoughts, it may come back to haunt you. :twisted:

As I look back, I really should have closed this. Not because of this but because it's only going to get worse... not like I helped that any. >_>

I know this is like a scab I shouldn't poke but I notice you're only warning people who don't subscribe to your world view.

<aside> where'd you get your sig pic? </aside>

Hey Hey Hey! You two, Chill! :lol:

Fenring, I honestly don't understand you right now. In another topic you were standing up for me any my friend on the issue of him being arrested for the Anti-Bush shirt.

...now due to the fact that I skipped over about two pages of this Thread, I am not going to respond to anything RKCoon or BWare said; at this time, atleast. :wink:

So THATS why ya stormed offa msn. damn, shoulda finished readin the topic before commenting, lmao.

Seriously tho - for all the "attacking" that people do on the US, havent ANY of you right wingers -- or you moderates -- stopped to ask, "Why are they saying such rotten things about us?" or is it just a case of automatically assuming we hate you cause your americans? I fully realise that much of what i say in regards to politics is viewed to be agressive -- cause it usually IS.

Also, ive been careful, i think, to avoid direct insults -- mine i try to aim directly where they belong - bushel, his bogus warmongering administration and the fools elsewhere bent on bloodshed. ive tried quite hard, i think, to avoid directly insulting anyone here -- pity few seem to wish to reprociprocate the favor.

Finally, anytime you, Bware or anyone else wants "to have a go" at me or my beleifs, please, feel free, i can taky ANYthing you kids care to toss, as ive proven repeatedly -- and , it seems, that im one of the few that can handle "a few pointed barbs". :D just dont be too offended when i dont cow down, eh? :twisted:

Oh, and don't you just love it when BWare says it isn't a "Valid Point" or "That makes no sense" or even, the classic "WTF Point are you getting at?"

Anytime you care to take on RK, I'll be standing right there as backup. :wink:

apart from some people blowing thier lids it seems quite tame. Even on a more tightly moderated forum where nobody could get away with "cock suckers"

...okay, time for me to chime in again. Thank you for offering up a bit of sanity there Fenring, and for allowing me to again answer these morons.

RKCoon- Yes, shut the hell up. I mean it, and you should.

My point was idle curiousity --- you reek more and more of a rich boy gettin the easy life. i RARELY (tho i do know of exceptions) see democrats, left wingers, or hell, ANYone that has "worked up thru the ranks" with the kind of really lousy attitude you got.

Okay, go ahead and back that up you son of a bitch. How can you possibly "get that impression" through my posting?? Man... I am growing more and more sick of you and your attempt to attack me personally. It's pathetic, it really is. I'm perfectly content to stick to the ISSUES, but you seem so damn determined to drag us into the mud. You are a joke.

You dont like it when people question you? grow up, really.

No, I don't like it when jackasses like yourself call me a "rich boy" and try to attack my credibility with a tired stereotype. Again, let me point out how indicative this is of your own ability to debate :roll:

Also, as a side note, how many "rich boys" do you know who have to work 30 hours a week while taking a full course load at a university? Moron.

And where the hell did i say that? i DO hope you mean someone else here, cause i never said ANY of that crap. Ive said repeatedly, those that choose to to put thier lives on the line for thier country, regardless of reason, deserve the highest respect -- far more than you and me both, kid. However, i CAN see where people DO veiw it as "a last resort" because often, IT IS.

I think I may have misquoted you up there- that was directed at madbadger and his assault on our armed forces. At least you kinda get the idea here... although it is NEVER a last resort. There are always other options out there.

And now onto the new guy... :roll:

Pretty much all print and televised media. The town mayor and electrocution that I noticed you chose to ignore bit was syndicated on local TV through CBS.

Your source is "all the print and televised media"? Wow that's thorough. Anyway, the "drive by media" is really FAR from credible or objective. My point was that those who are detained in Club Gitmo down in Cuba are NOT largely innocent. There may have been mistakes or false accusations, but to say that this is the case of the MAJORITY is just silly.

If your ego were capable you'd be embarrasing yourself. I never defined NEOCON anywhere in my post. Perhaps you should lay off the hallucinogens.

Hehe... oh that's adorable. How old are you anyway? :roll:

(seriously, the last time someone said "lay off the hallucinogens" to me must have been the 7th grade).

My point was that you're incorrectly using a false label of convenience that sounds evil to you. It's intellectually dishonest, and makes you sound like an idiot.

A dull blade? where do you get your information, considering NONE have been televised.

http://encoderx.co.uk/nickberg/

Watch if you must. This is one of many.

These monsters ARE beheading captive soldiers and other Americans in Iraq. Frankly, I don't feel very compelled to feel sorry for them if they happen to be mistreated :roll:

People died and were set upon by dogs etc. That doesn't make the occupiers any better than who they're supposedly fighting.

Again with that HORRIBLY flawed perspective. Are you really stupid enough to draw a moral equivalency between us and them? What the hell is wrong with you??

Not bright are you? Sadams regime were not there.

Hehe... two really bad grammar mistakes in a row, right after an attempt at insulting my intelligence. Sorry, but I thought this was very funny.

No they have not. One has and others have been suspended. Just like the pilots who bombed canadians on manouvers in afghanistan - nothing. The tank crew that ran over a girl in south korea - nothing

The fact that ANY action was taken against them speaks volumes. Also, why the hell are you now comparing it with two accidents? There IS a difference you know :roll:

Wow the the moderator makes makes beware look calm, level headed and logical.

Shut up dude. You're new here, so don't even try to mischaracterize me. I usually am FAR more calm and collected than this, but you morons are really getting on my nerves. That, and I've had a VERY rough week, so I've been far more snappy and angry than usual... but my logic has never suffered because of it. So, yeah. Shut up.

And Madbadger.... ugh. I'm not going to even bother responding point-by-point with you because your points are just far too sloppy. So let me answer generally...

You ARE a spoiled brat. You are spoiled by the immense freedom that your country is providing you. People have fought and died for you, and they continue to do so... and yet you can't even see it. You instead choose to call them a bunch of ignorant rejects of society with no morals... a bunch of monsters that you can look down at. The US military has done more for you than you can ever know, and you are a spoiled, selfish, snot-nosed brat for not appreciating it or at the VERY LEAST giving them SOME measure of respect. You disgust me.

Guest MadBadger

Sod this I'm not even going to dignify that with a response because if I do I'm sure I will say something that even though I may not regret I will pay for.

*Me a leaving this thread*

apparitionnz & RK I sugest you also leave as Bware is basicly just telling us to STFU and responding in kind will get us nowhere, Allow him his 'victory'.

woot.... looks like i managed to kill this thread dead..... not that it was going anywhere..... mmm this ones bound to be locked b4 i wake up.

apparitionnz & RK I sugest you also leave as Bware is basicly just telling us to STFU and responding in kind will get us nowhere, Allow him his 'victory'.

No no no... badger, all I'm asking for is a nice "grown up" debate. Is that really all too much to ask? When I have to deal with folks comparing the US to Nazi Germany and YOU villainizing the US military at every turn in spite of all logic and reason, and hell, thankfullness, all I can really say is STFU. It's the only reasonable response to you people sometimes :roll:

Oh don't worry MadBadger I am leaving this is thread. Too many facist puppets typing one handed.

I'd hardly call it a victory though. I pitty someone with the mind of beware.

Anyway what was he, 15, when the shrub was appointed prez. 6 when the gulf war one started?

He's a little boy playing grown-up.

Oh cmon guys, we dont need to get so harsh on them -- i mean, just cause they lowered themselves to petty insults doesnt mean we have to. but yer right, i see little point in continuing this either -- you can scream all ya want on the net, but in these cases, its usually only a direct shot with a steel baseball bat that resolves these kinda conflicts. ;)

Far as myself personally, i have no anymosity to anyone here, Bware or anyone else, mines directed solely at the assmunches toing the directing of bloodletting. on ALL sides. and when i find one of them "blowing up bush" shirts, im buying a dozen of em. :D I feel much pity for those that follow them blindly, very true -- but i still hold out hope.

*waves byebye to thread*

Oh don't worry MadBadger I am leaving this is thread. Too many facist puppets typing one handed.

I'd hardly call it a victory though. I pitty someone with the mind of beware.

Anyway what was he, 15, when the shrub was appointed prez. 6 when the gulf war one started?

He's a little boy playing grown-up.

You clown, just shut the hell up already. Man I am sick of you people. You just have to resort to personal attacks to make any traction with your foolish thinking, huh? Well how about this- how about you MAKE A DAMN POINT AND BACK IT UP LIKE A MAN. You moron. When all of your energy goes into futilely attacking the credibility of someone, it's obvious that you have nothing meaningful to say. Oh, and for such and enlightened and (apparently?) older and wiser person (:roll:), your posts sure do contain a hell of a lot of typos and grammar errors.

I pitty someone with the mind of beware.

I pity someone who can't spell the damn word pity :roll:

Oh, and "beware" is a word. "BWare" is what I go by.

Oh cmon guys, we dont need to get so harsh on them -- i mean, just cause they lowered themselves to petty insults doesnt mean we have to.

This only got personal when YOU attacked me for, as you put it, "being a rich boy" or something like that... which I'm not. That childish jab is what started it all, so don't try to act innocent :roll:

You personally caused this ad hominem nonsense.

you can scream all ya want on the net, but in these cases, its usually only a direct shot with a steel baseball bat that resolves these kinda conflicts. ;)

Ah, and here we finally find the meat of RK's enlightened argument

What Leang said.