Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Simkin

New Arrival

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. I just picked up Field Commander and have been having a great time with it. It's the first strategy I've played in a couple years. I'm just hitting and registering on all the websites for FC atm. So far I'm about 70% through the campaign. I'd love to try out online play with someone, just don't expect to much of a challenge yet. Great work on the website so far, glad to be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger

ALL the sites?

 

Trust! This the only one you need!..... or...... or... or else... or else the bunny gets it..... :twisted:

 

well 'ello watch out for the mentals and enjoy yourself!

 

(also Its your round.... I'll have a double Vodka n Diet Pepsi no Ice ;) )

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to the forums buddy. It's good to have some PSP and Field Commander fans here, let's hope many more follow in your footsteps :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

Sup dude and welcome to za forums.

Share this post


Link to post
WELCOME.

 

oh no general z a walmart greeter too :shock:

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, about three stick around on the forums.

 

 

Anyways, welcomes to the new guy.

Share this post


Link to post
WELCOME.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger

I ain't checked open yet but i thought you were dead Bware.... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Any reason you opened this after a month of no posts? :wink:

 

I swear, that Jun / Jul confuses people.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Auronguardian

Welsome! *wacks with PS2*

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×