Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Discussion about the Remixed CNCNZ.com

Yes, Page2 is back online: http://www.cncnz.com/page2/

And when get some more time (and I can be bothered) I will be adding some extra features to Page2.

Guest Rabbit
Kind of going back to your main point about people liking dismal and gloomy, I actually think it's another thing.

When creating a webpage, you normally should have a dark background, and bright colours, or a bright background, and dark colours, or hell, do it the google way, and have a white background with the four basic colours...

What you seemed to do though at first, is make a bright background, with bright colours... so, Maybe, if you wanted, you could test a brighter scheme, because dark text doesn't make the whole page appear dark, but if you had dark text and a bright background, as you wanted, it would still look nice.

Guest Rabbit

any way you could possibly be a little more explanatory as to what your post meant? :roll:

allow me

N O

as in, dont make it brighter.

I like it the way it is. Looks cool.

Guest SU182

This is my first post in years, And I hate the remixed site, The old version was better looking, and the new look just looks washed out and doesn't feel like CNCNZ at all, I'm serious, Basicily What I'm saying is that I don't like this new look.

Guest Rabbit

Mind posting constructive critisizm?

Thanks for your well thought out feedback SU182 :roll:

This is my first post in years, And I hate the remixed site, The old version was better looking, and the new look just looks washed out and doesn't feel like CNCNZ at all, I'm serious, Basicily What I'm saying is that I don't like this new look.

Well, you joined only 366 days ago, and with 64 posts...I dont think its been years per say...maybe months, but not years. :roll:

^ :lol:

I like the new style, especially how the new menus work :thumbsup: