Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com & Tiberium Studios Have Something in Common

Take long hard look at the called Tiberium Studios - http://www.tiberiumstudios.net

This site shares many things in common with CNCNZ.com, like copied news posts word for word, ripped content. ****, even the blue arrow bullets bullet8x8.gif are taken from CNCNZ.com :roll:

News from other sites like http://www.ppmsite.com have been copied in the same fashion as well.

I posted this topic in their forums: http://www.tiberiumstudios.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=175

I've contacted the site owner and he said.....

I would just like to start off with a few things.

(I am not trying to sound rude if my writing sounds like it.)

1.) I am linking to CNCNZ.com files. All files and links are on the Tiberium Studios Server.

2.) If it would make you happy, I'll quote you for some of the news posted on CNCNZ.com. And rewrite the rest of the news.

3.) Banshee has no problem with Tiberium Studios using the same News posts as PPM.

4.) On This Post, if you want, I'll just upload the podcast to the Tiberium Studios Server, so it doesn't link to the File on the CNCNZ.com Server.

5.) I have not copied any content fron CNCNZ.com except the Overview page. If you want, I'll have the page say, "Content From CNCNZ.com".

I replied to his PM with this......

2.) If it would make you happy, I'll quote you for some of the news posted on CNCNZ.com. And rewrite the rest of the news.

News posted on CNCNZ.com can be used as a reference or source only. It is not to be copied word for word from our site.

3.) Banshee has no problem with Tiberium Studios using the same News posts as PPM.

Well thats Banshee's choice, he's happy with it but I'm not. The problem I see is your copying word for word. I see what I have written on your site under your name. It looks like you wrote it when we both know you didn't.

4.) On This Post, if you want, I'll just upload the podcast to the Tiberium Studios Server, so it doesn't link to the File on the CNCNZ.com Server.

The CNCNZ.com Podcasts are our property, the only site that will host them is CNCNZ.com. Do not upload it to your server, link to our podcast page instead at http://www.cncnz.com/features/podcasts/

5.) I have not copied any content fron CNCNZ.com except the Overview page. If you want, I'll have the page say, "Content From CNCNZ.com".

Everywhere I look around your site I see CNCNZ.com content, your C&C3 section is proof of this, even the little images for your unit/structure page are the same. You copied my system requirements page word for word. Plus there is more.

You have copied our features like Press Releases, the CNCNZ.com tech support pages are copied as well on your site under the name Patches. I see links that are broken to an Articles section and C&C 10th Anniversary, I guess you have plans to copy more from CNCNZ.com.

Your banner rotator at the top is the same, your displaying all the same banners that I have, even Petroglyph/Empire at War banners which are related to my other site http://www.petro-gamers.com, not your site at all.

I want to see all copied content, features, ideas and property removed. As I said before news posted on CNCNZ.com can be used as a reference/source only. It is not to be copied word for word. Files must not be linked to. This costs us bandwidth which doesn't come free you know.

I'm not stupid, I've been doing this for 8 years and I've seen this sort "theft" before and I've gone through the exact some process to ensure to protect what is our hard work for CNCNZ.com stays on CNCNZ.com.

What your doing is lazy, and it dissapoints me when I see this sort of crap in the C&C Community.

I'm yet to get any replies about this.

I should thank Comander Starlin for bring this to my attention.

Well assuming this can't be solved in a orderly fashion... I say we all go over there and flame the **** out of the place. :nod:

Always for the logical and diplomatic solutions eh Luk3us :haha:

It does upset me seeing things like this though. It's not just the news or the little blue arrows. But it even boils right down to the coding style.. well, not quite that far....

Anyway if you look at the source code on our site, Sonic has a personal preference of easy to find notes in the form of <!--text-->. This code does not contribute to the layout of the site, it is only used to quickly find the location of the page you are coding. This has even been used by n00bilarGeneral!!

One thing is clear though, this guy cannot code a webpage to save his own mother's life let alone his... The whole site itself is coded on the first index page you see... hence the terrible page loading time! The only good coding on that site is actually our own! :roll:

I always knew he was a useless addition to the community.

He's good about stealing by the way. We've been through something similar with his "brother."

I'm gonna be honest that I'm not happy with it, I just don't care. If a site relies on news and contents from other sites, then it's completely useless and ignorable. Not worth fighting, specially not worth giving them any attention at all.

I'm gonna be honest that I'm not happy with it, I just don't care. If a site relies on news and contents from other sites, then it's completely useless and ignorable. Not worth fighting, specially not worth giving them any attention at all.

Well.... Sonic but a lot of work into CNCNZ.com and stuff, how would you like if someone ****ing stole your stuff and just slapped it on their site? (Ebaumsworld.com!)

Still loading the site btw... DDoS? :)

Guest Rabbit

Hell no! This pisses me off!

He's referring to "The Hypnotist" and "C&C King" and different little names as if we belong to their site!

Shut'er down!

I got this follow up message from him....

Thats your choice Banshee, I can live that. But I'm simply protecting what is mine. It angers me to see all the news I typed simply ripped and displayed word for work on another site. Especially the community news posts I do, they take the most time searching various sites and collecting the info and so on.

Guest Rabbit

I have the feeling he's going to be more trouble, for one, he copied the obligatory forum trash bin, and two, he put your thread in it.

:roll: the copied bullets don't even match his site :haha:

The loading time IS terrible...I have high speed, and it's been five minutes, and still loading :rofl:

Well, if his site would load, I could definitely find an exploit and forcefully remove all the content ;)

Horrible loading times can probably be attributed to the millions of images and no 'curbing' of news stories. That suggests that he's using a horrible news script that could easily be 'compromised'. :P

If someone wants to get in touch, go for it

http://whois.domaintools.com/tiberiumstudios.net

;)

Guest Rabbit

I think I'll give him a little anonymous phone call. :)

Guest Rabbit

Or, better yet, I should post his number on YTMND and give everyone there a silly reason to do it. :lol:

Or, better yet, I should post his number on YTMND and give everyone there a silly reason to do it. :lol:

Oi! Yes! Want me to create a text gif with it? :)

Guys please don't go and do stupid things like that. He copied content and now he has agreed to removed the conent, problem solved.

Guest Rabbit

Haha, alright... but if he does become a problem... you know who to look for ;)

Fine... YTMNDers: Defenders of the Internets will wait...

Just not going to say anything...

Guest Rabbit

Haha, don't worry, we know what you're thinking. :P

Guest Rabbit

Not to pull a week late double post, but, doesn't look like his site has changed one bit. :?

He's the kind of guy who WILL NOT change... AT ALL! We had the same problem with his brother... we had to email his forum host to stop his dumbassery. You'll have to shut down his site to stop this.

Most of the offending copied content from the CNCNZ.com's C&C3 section has been removed. Remember I said he could use the small cut out images of the units and structures.

Another request was that he stops copying news posts from CNCNZ.com word for word. And to stop linking directly to files on our server.

He's the kind of guy who WILL NOT change... AT ALL! We had the same problem with his brother
Would that be a certain Louis EX? :roll:

Guest Rabbit

Louis EX didn't steal stuff. His blog was closely related but that was about it.