Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C 3: Tiberium Wars - Kane Edition

EA have officially announced Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Tiberium Wars - Kane Edition, a special, numbered collector’s edition for the PC version of the game. Check out a preview of the box. Click on the image below for a hi-res version.

cnc3_box_kane-eds.jpg

Details of what's included in the Kane Edition can be read in the press release below.

LOS ANGELES, Calif., December 22, 2006 - Electronic Arts Inc., (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™: Kane Edition (C&C 3: Kane Edition) - a special, numbered collector’s edition for the PC that will ship in March 2007 simultaneously with Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™ (C&C 3). Filled with an enormous amount of exclusive content, C&C 3: Kane Edition will be the definitive collectible for any Command & Conquer™ or Real-time Strategy (RTS) game fan.

C&C 3: Kane Edition will include an exclusive bonus DVD featuring a behind the scenes documentary, deleted scenes and a blooper reel from the live action video shoots, a series of gameplay strategy videos from the game designers themselves, and more. C&C 3: Kane Edition will also feature exclusive in-game content including five new multiplayer maps and three unique unit skins—one for each of the three factions in the game. Fans will also enjoy five exclusive wallpapers.

“The Command & Conquer fans are among the most dedicated in the world. It’s very exciting to be able to create a special bonus edition of C&C 3 with our fans in mind,” said Mike Verdu, Vice President and Executive Producer at EALA. “The exclusive maps, strategy tutorials, special unit skins and ‘making of’ video provide hours of enjoyment to anyone who loves Command & Conquer. The ‘blooper reel’ is just flat out funny. I can’t wait for Command & Conquer fans to get their hands on this game.”

Behold the power of Tiberium in the palm of Kane's hand!

i kane and i use these green qristals to kill all you (spidy web go). dam that box looks hot, i could almost get tiberuim poising off it. :D

drools... okay i revise my earlier statement. I *might* buy this game based on the box art!

-gben

Damn, I much prefer the look of that to the standard edition. I wonder whether or not they'll be supplying it over here in the UK.

I'd think it would ship with all the other normal copies wouldn't it? :?

A Pewter Solider like in the RA2 and TS special editions would have been cool.

I've still got my little ChronoTrooper and Tesla dude. :P

i want a really cool collectable in it. even if it is Kane's head

Maybe it should be a "glow in the dark" Kane ring???

Cheesy!

-gben

like out of cereal boxes lol why don't they do that? it wont cost them much and they will make a bit of money even if they raise the price on the Kane edition by $10 for it I wont mind.