Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

Beowulf's Rules 2.0 - Released

Beowulf staff member, modder, and leader of our host Freedom Studios has released version 2.0 of his modification for Red Alert 2. Here's what he has to say about it:

Well, it's finally here... version 2.0 of Beowulf's Rules is finally available for download.

For those of you playing this mod for the first time, I've tried to bring as much balance into the game as possible while adding new units and maps to bring some spice back into multiplayer and skirmish.

So go on, get the full version... or the lite version if you're still in the Internet stone age.

Now go have some fun.

Let me please remind you that this modification would not have been possible without a long list of credits to all the other talented people who helped Beowulf to create this release.

is there a readme or faq for this mod?

-gben

Guest Rabbit

Maybe for the people who don't know anything about this mod, you should put the game it is for in the front page post.

OMFG HE FINISHED IT! It just seems like its been in production since forever.

Good stuff Beowulf. ;)

Looks around him as the world goes mad, pigs sprout piggy-wing, and cows walk back into Shodirkan meadows...

Ahhh hell I need salt...

Someone gotta pour salt on the cracks where hell froze over...

Guest Rabbit

Noticed a bug already. Whenever a technician steals my battle lab, it freezes the game.

Oh... yeah... catch that but not the amazing Invisible AIRFIELD! :P

I noticed that too and it's only civilian technicians that do that but hopefully, I worked it out in 2.0b.

well its about time, but good ridance anyway.

Nice new years pres (keep in mind my comp has been hating me for several weeks now, so its been a while)