Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer Music (C&C to Renegade)

Hosted on File Front, all the Command & Conquer music from the original C&C up to Renegade.

Here is a compilation of all the C&C music from C&C Gold through Renegade! Almost all composed by Frank Klepacki, the only help he received is on the Tiberian Sun music from Jarrid M.

Includes the original tracks, remixes, hidden tracks, CD remixes, and everything I could find! Most of the files are stereo mp3, but some of the earlier games are only in mono.

There are also tracks from Dune 2000, another Westwood game.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;6440425;;/fileinfo.html (576 MB) (link updated 31/01/07)

It includes the rare Times - I Am track that can be heard in the ending credits of Command & Conquer. If you want to hear that song now grab it from http://rapidshare.com/files/10271580/Times_-_I_Am.zip.html

Guest Rabbit

Now THAT was a great find. All the music! I may have all those games, but having them all individually on Audio will be great! And they're all in MP3 form! w00t!

Is that, err, legit? Seems its breaching some kind of copyright...

I think the rule with all online downloading is that you must have all the music beforehand somehow, or it must be deleted within 24 hours. So, I guess the people who have all those games are lucky, and the people who don't get a free preview, although, they'd keep the files anyway.

yeah im wondering the same thing. I want to download it quick incase it gets taken down but then again its a big download so i might wait till im not using the internet sometime

Is that, err, legit? Seems its breaching some kind of copyright...

I think its ok, Many C&C fan sites, like C&C World, have the single files available download anyway.

damm now that im back from holidays and i go to download it it has disappeared. Anyone know anywhere else i can find it?

lol.. That isn't it, thats only 1.05MBs... :P

Thats just the single song. Don't know of any other sources for the big 576 MB file.

Does it have the HM version they used in Retaliation for the PS?

More importantly, does it have Sole Survivor?

Because, correct if I'm wrong here, that's where the Retaliation Hell March comes from.

The the only Hell March songs are the original Hell March and Hell March Remix.