Hey, newbie to TSun editing here, been playing MANY years but only now started editing stuff!

Im using Tibed editor atm, but im looking to turn the GDI Kodiac into an actual usable aircraft... i have it as a building and it just looks.... unbelievable!!

Would appreciate any help :) thanks

Lem

Hey, newbie to TSun editing here, been playing MANY years but only now started editing stuff!

Im using Tibed editor atm, but im looking to turn the GDI Kodiac into an actual usable aircraft... i have it as a building and it just looks.... unbelievable!!

Would appreciate any help :) thanks

Lem

I think you would have to go the vehicles menu under rules and art and add it as a vehicle. then you would have to make the animation settings like that of another aircraft. that's just an idea as I have yet to make it work

QUOTE (Lemuk @ Wednesday 7th February 2007 2:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would appreciate any help smile.gif thanks

Lem

I think you would have to go the vehicles menu under rules and art and add it as a vehicle. then you would have to make the animation settings like that of another aircraft. that's just an idea as I have yet to make it work

isn't Kodiak is a static sprite?? i don't think there is a voxel verison of it in the game though...

You do know you are answering a 6-year-old question?

Watch the post dates.