Sign in to follow this  
Judgedshrike

building help

dose anyone mind making me a building looking like a mountain with a small tunnel anouther words NORAD (Cheyenne Mountain Complex) for RA2 please

if you like il show you what i got so far

the story starts after RA YR just befor the end of RA2 yuri sent a hypnotizing satellite and the U.S got there but only shot out one power cell so its not as powerful. the satellite has no effect on army guys because as yuri was a big threat U.S forces and all the rest should have been trained against weak types of hypnotizing wich is what the satellite is due to the loss of a power cell eventually it is shot down over the U.S after the civillians have all ready been hypnotized and start a revolt all over the world.

i have not finished the story yet so you'll have to wait

hope you liked it so far il add some more when ive one them

There is now three units and two buildings

A pic up with that sentry on the back

a light tank

and the rebels construction truck (its the flat bed truck with some stuff on top)

the buildings are

An air port for the U.S

and a new gun thing

(the two buildings i found on a web site but i forgot the names of the people who made them)

i will post more when i finish them

P.S there may not be new SHP's IM not good at making them

I just found this realy funky lookin plane thing it is an inactive art thing in the RA2.mix file if you like thats were it is

do you like the mod so far ive kinda stopped making it at the mo ive got bored and the voxle editor is f***in up. sorry bout the cursin

ive just got a killer of a head ach its killin me like any of you guys care ive given up on the mod at the mo

oh and did you know some terrorists tryed to bomb London. those mother ******* *** *****

phew........good im in canada, canada is like invisible to terreristios

This thread, besides going off-topic, contains a lot of "person replying to himself". This makes the thread very hard to read. Please use the edit button where applicable in the future.