Sign in to follow this  
VampireA05

Which one have higher survival rate????

I got bonus question for the Airforce users. I want to know which one have higher survival rate.... King Raptor, Stealth Bomber or Commanche?

My friends always ask me to use Airforce. But some how I can't use them cos it's difficult for to control them.... somemore they have no tanks. currently I use China Tank and GLA Stealth.

I don't know which one is good for offensive and which one for defensive.

Guest rchandra

I think that Stealth have the highest survival rate, because it is stealth and it has laser point defense ( if i not mistake ).

King raptors are good too, but comanche are bad, it has stealth ability ( if you upgrade it ) but it doesn't have laser point defense and can't use countermeasure ability.

Oohh... cos it's difficult for me to use Airforce, eventhough I'm really good with Original USA. That time, they have Paladins & Crusaders. Now, with Airforce... I'm terrible.....

Guest jturk3
I think that Stealth have the highest survival rate, because it is stealth and it has laser point defense ( if i not mistake ).

King raptors are good too, but comanche are bad, it has stealth ability ( if you upgrade it ) but it doesn't have laser point defense and can't use countermeasure ability.

if you actually watch them attacking, they do drop countermeasures.

Guest rchandra

Really ? I will check it again, but how about the laser point defense ?

I think that comanche doesn't have it.

And how about aurora ?

Well Auroras always get shot down. In Zero Hour with countermeasures they might escape if you knock a hole in their AA defence somewhere.

But when the Commanche not moving.... they vunerable to missles eventhough they are attacking. The counter measure is effective when they are moving. For example....6 GLA Stinger site can't touch a single King Raptor when he fly around.

Guest jturk3

No, the commanche doesnt have laser point.

Guest Master & Commande

I think king raptor is the better one

Guest jturk3

especially in pairs :lol:

Why work in pairs if you can send them in numbers? last time my friends always bully me and they send the King Raptor in numbers. Just imagine how GLA Stinger site gonna hit 'em. It feel like you were being r@ped.

Guest rchandra

GLA Stinger site is nothing against the King Raptors.

Even A patriot can't touch king raptor.

Guest jturk3
Why work in pairs if you can send them in numbers? last time my friends always bully me and they send the King Raptor in numbers. Just imagine how GLA Stinger site gonna hit 'em. It feel like you were being r@ped.

Only say in pairs because sometimes a building needs 2 to be destroyed. Sending in numbers is fine. i usually send out about 8 at a time, but always in pairs. Unless they are level 3's.

it depending on what mission u carrying out . and how many planes you got.eg 2 gatting cannons u can kill them with 4 stealth flightrts 4 supersonic 8 king raptors(i guess) cant do with chpppers. against moving tanks king raptor is the best base defence stealth flighter buildings supersonic its all depending on how do you use them

King Raptor owns. Stealth bomber is just too slow and when it's detected, it can be destroyed easily. WHile for commanche, it's good in large number, else it's a sitting duck.

Guest MadBadger

*coff* Combat Chinooks *coff*

wtf does everyone over look them?

2 nooks with 6 Rocket men and 2 PFs and 1 chinook with a dozer in and 2 rangers back of someones base pop up a baracks n a FB and your made! no farting around with planes.

But if we gota jibber on about planes.

King raptors to nail the Gat tanks/Quad trucks/Avengers with stealth bombers taking out the missile launching deff and gatt cannons then you send the Manches in :P

use em all together boy!

it depending on what mission u carrying out . and how many planes you got.eg 2 gatting cannons u can kill them with 4 stealth flightrts 4 supersonic 8 king raptors(i guess) cant do with chpppers. against moving tanks king raptor is the best base defence stealth flighter buildings supersonic its all depending on how do you use them

Wow, second or third old topic you brought back? Read the rules... <_<

Guest MadBadger

goooooo ZH mod TSBO!!!!!! Wooooot Woooooot Woooooot!!!

me think hes not called Easy Army for nothing ;)

Wow, second or third old topic you brought back? Read the rules... <_<

this topic was 2 years ago... man...will this guy ever learn...

TSBO, kick his @$$ for me will ya..

Who cares...

Commanche is fairly good, especially with the missile pack upgrade (or whatever it's called) against hordes of tanks. It can easily kill half a dozen of tanks without breakin' a sweat. Second, it doesn't have to go back and reload.

Guest MadBadger

....rocket pod upgrade... :lol:

Meh, 'Manches are always good for the no-reload thing.. Alsways good as Anti-Hero/sneak/ambush in your base.

*yawn*

took out 12" valve with actuator yesterday & my body itch...

yeah..manches, they are substitute for tanks..niiice....