Best secondary money-makers

What is the bst secondary-money maker?  

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• Black Market (GLA)
    • Super Hacker (Infan. Gen.)
    • Supply Drop (USA)

Guest Yello_man

Who as the best money maker? I didnt bother to include the normal hacker as the super hacker is a better version.

I play as USA the most so I went with the Supply Drop.

Guest rchandra

I think that Supply Drop is the best, just build it near the map, and you'll get the money faster.

For China, hacker can be easily killed, by toxins or snipers.

For GLA, Black Market is too expensive, you get $ 20 for 3/5 seconds ( I don't know which one is right ) so in 2 minutes you'll get $480/800.

While USA you get about $ 1500.

Guest Proof
For GLA, Black Market is too expensive, you get $ 20 for 3/5 seconds ( I don't know which one is right ) so in 2 minutes you'll get $480/800.

Is this a joke? :? . It brings 20 at 2 sec (1200 in 2 min). and the Drop Zone 1650$ (with the proper upgrade)

PS: The dz falls from 1 Aurora (the BM doesnt) :twisted:

Guest jturk3

Is this a joke? :? . It brings 20 at 2 sec (1200 in 2 min). and the Drop Zone 1650$ (with the proper upgrade)

PS: The dz falls from 1 Aurora (the BM doesnt) :twisted:

you should have sufficiant AA where the AB cant get through. At least far enough back to the back of your base. HELLOOO?!?

For the people who are confused by all the two-letter words:

DZ = Drop Zone

BM = Black Market

AA = Anti Air

AB = Aurora Bomber (I think)

Guest Proof
you should have sufficiant AA where the AB cant get through. At least far enough back to the back of your base. HELLOOO?!?

:D:D:D

Have you ever played ZH in your life or are you trying to make yourself look stupid? :?: News Flash: The AB is invincible until the bomb is droped ... learn the game first :oops:

Does the drop zone consume power?

Best money maker huh.... Black Market with Bounty Cash Level 3.... how much do you get per kill?

Guest jturk3
:D:D:D

Have you ever played ZH in your life or are you trying to make yourself look stupid? :?: News Flash: The AB is invincible until the bomb is droped ... learn the game first :oops:

So you dont build avengers im guessing? they work regardless of how fast a plane flys. :idea: build avengers :roll:

Guest Proof

I use avengers for other things (migs and other airplanes). Play the game and you shall see that you can NOT KILL Aurora before she drops the bomb. :x Plz do not reply until you've tryed it . :evil:

Guest jturk3

ok tell me which force to use and which USA force to go against.

Guest Master & Commande

suply drop??that´s horrible sometims you have to get waiting for cash!!

I think black market is th best.

Guest jturk3
I use avengers for other things (migs and other airplanes). Play the game and you shall see that you can NOT KILL Aurora before she drops the bomb. :x Plz do not reply until you've tryed it . :evil:

ok ok im man enough to admit when im wrong. I did try to play laser v. AF and no i couldnt shoot it down (b4 the bomb was dropped). but at such an expense its not worth loosing one to just a DZ.

Guest Proof

The cost is the same for both size (2500$) but if you evolve real fast you will ut him out of business... :D

I usually don't need that much. I just keep on training hackers.

Guest rchandra

Hackers can be easily killed. by snipers/toxins/radiations.

That's why I alwaus put a few bunkers nearby.

And in ZH you got a Internet Center. :D

I think black market is the best, because they are hard to take out (since they rebuild them after nuking them and so on) and because they give you a constant flow of money.

Guest rchandra

Internet center can only be built once. And for the bunkers, they're expensive ( w/ infantry inside ).

If you just send the hackers somewhere, the GLA can use the rebel ambush to kill them easily esp. Toxin General

the supply drop is best

oh by the way samus aran rocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Proof

I cant belive that the SD was voted nr 1. Ever player with airforce gen aginst USA. With 1 Aurora (2000$) you can kill a SD (2500$). The enemy will loose because he will run out of money. When playing aginst GLA you need 3 Auroras. (not a good deal ,ah?) 8)